The Mark of the Beast Chip Thread *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holding Pattern View Post
    You won't take the MOB by mistake, it will have clear implications.
    But as for an RFID chip implant...if I had a prosthetic arm I might have it implanted...then I would leave that arm at home except to go shopping or to run the atv in circles and make the feds wonder what in the world is happening...
    What do you mean by "clear implications?"

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoWolf View Post
      Well, I'm expecting it to at least appear when I renew my driver's license. But other than that, I dont plan on it
      I lost my drivers license recently and had to get a new one. No chip yet praise the Lord. But since I'm in Obama's home state we will probably be the first to get it since we are Obama Proud. NOT! I am taking the word literally for what it says.... a MARK in the right hand or the forehead. Would I take the chip? Probably not. But in my heart of hearts, I don't believe the Lord would have us to be in that position to begin with.

Comment

• No, I would not take it. The are just priming the public for the real thing when it gets here. I agree with the one that said it will be popular. When I was little, only bikers, truckers and military had tattoos. Now, everyone has them because it's 'cool'. Same with piercings. It was a big thing to get one's ears pierced back then. Now they are piercing everything and it's 'cool'. They will start out with chips that are 'for your own good' such as the rich people in Mexico getting them because so many are getting kidnapped. Then the health care would be easier with chips, then etc. People will be so conditioned to it by the time the mark is here, they won't think anything about it.

I won't get one plain and simple. But then I don't have a tattoo and just have my ears pierced. I'm just not cool at 36 these days I guess. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cindy S. View Post
          Never.
          I even feel creepy when I open a new DVD and find that tracking thingy.
          I put them in the woodstove. Track that!
          Is that what those dumb metallic thingies are inside DVD covers? I always trash those.

Comment

• Ears pierced, one stent. I think that's enough hardware for me.

Comment

• No, I will not.

I am not cattle to be tagged and branded so that I can be more easily controlled.

Comment

• Even though I know that anything that is the MOB will come with worshiping the AC and you will know what you are doing (we won't be here!!!), I will never allow myself to be chipped. No one needs to know where I am and what I am doing 24/7.

Comment

• Mythbusters and the RFID implant

Did anyone see Mythbusters tonight? They were experimenting with the RFID chip implant to see if it would explode during an MRI.

First, they implanted in pig flesh to see if it would explode during the MRI...it was safe. But then they wanted a real person to implant it in them to test and see if they could feel anything during the MRI. So the girl on Mythbusters volunteered, showed her having the chip implanted (which took about 30 seconds), they scanned her to make sure it worked and her info came up on the scanner then put her in the MRI and nothing happened..it was safe.

And during the entire time they were really talking up the new, booming RFID industry and how great it was...sounded like they were trying to sell the idea to the viewers. Anyways, just thought it was interesting and thought, if this is on Mythbusters and they're talking about it like this it's only a matter of time before the RFID is mainstream!
                  "Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ" Galatians 6:2 (NIV)

Comment

• Just a few years ago, almost everyone who has heard about things like RFID, Digital Angel, etc. consistently said they would never have a chip implanted in them. Now, most non-Christians have watched RFID chips become so mainstream that I think they will be lining up to get them.

Comment

• As I understand. Digital Angel had 5000 volunteers to use the technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by txmomof3 View Post
                        Just a few years ago, almost everyone who has heard about things like RFID, Digital Angel, etc. consistently said they would never have a chip implanted in them. Now, most non-Christians have watched RFID chips become so mainstream that I think they will be lining up to get them.
                        Unfortunately....many Christians will too.....

Comment

• Originally posted by scapegoat View Post
                          Unfortunately....many Christians will too.....
                          Not this Christian. I don't even let them chip my dogs. My little furry children aren't going to be beta testers for the enslavement of the human race.

Comment

• Verichip Mondex chip

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

http://www.geocities.com/markofthebe...fbeast666.html

Words that calculate to 666 by above alphabet key

Digital ID Chip=666
                            VeriShield=666
                            Mark of Beast=666
                            Bio-Implant=666
                            Sorceries=666
                            Necromancy=666
                            Witchcraft=666
                            Confucius=666
                            Lustful=666
                            Corrupt=666
                            Insanity=666
                            Horrors=666
                            Treacheries=666
                            Slaughter=666
                            Computer=666
                            False Market=666
                            Stubborn=666
                            Unruly=666
                            Illusion=666
                            Book of the Dead=666
                            Geneticist=666
                            Vaccination=666
                            Quarrels=666
                            Falling Away=666
                            Fallen Church=666
                            Hardened Heart=666

Words that Almost equal 666 but not quite by above alphabet key

Almost 666 but not quite includes:

Adolf Hitler=660

Osama Bin Laden=660

Christmas=660

President=660

Perdition=660

Words that calculate to 444

The below words, Compound Words and statements will all calculate to 444 using the same calculator that was used for the words with 666 totals.

Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Joshua=444

Obedient=444

Increase=444

Forgave=444

English=444

Gematria=444

Church age=444

Words that calculate to 906

The below words, Compound Words and statements will all calculate to 906 using the same calculator that was used for 666, 444 totals.

Jesus is Lord = 906

Jesus Christ = 906

Jesus Power = 906

Son of the Lord = 906

Lord's Prayer = 906

Holy Spirit = 906

Lord of Hosts = 906

Through Love = 906

Jesus Glory = 906

Jesus Is Alive = 906

Redeemer From God = 906

Jesus Sacrificed = 906

Shed Blood For Man = 906

Prophetic King = 906

Unconditional = 906

Healing Promise = 906

Love is the Law = 906

Words that calculate to 888

Divine Presence = 888

Omnipresent = 888

Messiah Jesus = 888

Coming Truth = 888

A Holy Truth = 888

Law of Liberty = 888

King of the Sabbath = 888

The King Jesus = 888

Finished Cross = 888

The Lion of Judah = 888

Scriptures = 888

The Trinity = 888

The Lord’s Time = 888

The House of God = 888

The Doings of God = 888

Morning Star = 888

Biblical Prophet = 888

http://www.geocities.com/markofthebe...fbeast666.html

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with the chips right now, the Mark will be a decision made by every man or woman, fully aware of the consequence of that decision.

IMO the Mark will not be an RFID chip or a chip of any kind, it will actually be a mark or some type of skin integrated tattoo. I think the chips will play a part in tracking people, but the actual Mark itself I think will be just that, a mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forte No. 12 View Post
                                There is nothing wrong with the chips right now, ...
                                I see it as a "slippery slope".... it will make it so much easier to give in to the AC if you already have the chip

Comment

Working...
                                X