Haven't We Waited Long Enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't We Waited Long Enough?

From the main page of RR; essay by Jan Markell: Haven't We Waited Long Enough?

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh (Matthew 24:44, KJV)."
    The malady goes by many names: End-time weariness; Rapture fatigue; Israel burn-out. The results are the same: The scoffers and skeptics are gaining too much territory and too many followers. The fact that the King is coming is boring and just old news. What Hal Lindsey wrote in 1969 in his classic “The Late-Great Planet …
    --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

All in His time.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I'm sure people in every generation since Christ's ascension has said the same thing! I venture that many of us here may, indeed, witness and experience the rapture. Things are so different in these past years since 1948, and especially now. Our current world view and attitudes seem to mimic the situations in Noah's and Lot's day...........maybe even go beyond them. So, I feel it could be any day now. But, who am I? God's timing is ultimately the perfect timing. As much as I would LOVE for it to be right now - this minute - it is not for us to say or judge.......just to wait patiently for our time to go. And, to keep looking up!!!

Comment

Working...
      X