Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Expert: China’s Navy Will Be Double the Size of U.S. Navy by 2030

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert: China’s Navy Will Be Double the Size of U.S. Navy by 2030

China’s navy is on track to be double the size of the United States’ by 2030, which puts U.S. interests at risk in the Asia Pacific and around the world, a U.S. military expert testified at a recent congressional hearing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ouble-us-2030/

I don't know what size the Chinese Navy is now, but I figure it'll take longer than 12 years... much longer in fact, for them to equal the US Navy in terms of Naval warfare, and the art and science of warfare visavis aircraft carrier battle groups.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Well, I just looked this up on Wikipedia and was a little surprised by what I found:

Peoples Liberation Army Navy:
      492 ships (not including 232 auxiliary ships)
      255,000 personnel

U.S. Navy:
      474 ships (but only 282 are deployable)
      319,421 active duty personnel.

Comment

Well...it'snot like Africa, who has no talent or capability...what is to stop these guys from building what ever they want. Might not be as efficient, but by mass volumes, can accomplish great feats.
        Still, nothing a modern style emp wont take care of, ....IF...deems a threat.

Comment

Working...
        X