No announcement yet.

Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man, 'God made you that way and loves you'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man, 'God made you that way and loves you'

Pope Francis reportedly told a gay man from Chile who was visiting the Vatican that God made him that way and loves him the way he is. Juan Carlos Cruz, who was reportedly a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of a priest, reportedly spent days at the Vatican to talk about his experiences.
    Cruz reportedly told El Pais, a Spanish newspaper, that the two has a conversation about his homosexuality and said he was told, “Juan Carlos, I don’t care about you being gay. God made you that way and loves you as you are and I don’t mind. The pope loves you as you are, you have to be happy with who you are.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...and-loves.html

This Pope's "fruits" just wreak of the FP's description.

Comment

The Pope is incorrect. God says clearly what He thinks, and He does not change.

Comment

It feels to me that it's always 'slippery' when we hear what the pope says - meaning he has 'reportedly' said this, or was 'said to' have said that. I know He doesn't speak English, but I'd like to have a firmer grasp on what he actually says. I am so suspicious of him, but I'd like to have firmer facts. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Comment

I wonder if the pope could easily have told someone, "I don't care about you being gay, or a liar or a pedophile or mass murderer (etc), God made you that way and loves you as you are..."?
          ...so much for repentance.

Comment

He just does not stop.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

The thing is, this will do deep and lasting damage in the LGBT world, those with ticklish ears will eat it up as a free pass.

Any true believers in the RCC should be questioning now, may the Holy Spirit lead them out.

Comment

Since this was said in a private conversation, and reported by the man himself, perhaps it was Cruz's 'interpretation' of what the pope said?
                Trust me, I don't agree with anything this man does or says, but maybe there is room to question the comment...

Of course, the gay community will take this and run with it.
                sigpic
                I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

This pope has also reportedly said atheists will possibly be in Heaven and so will your favorite pets. He's alienating the more devout Catholics but is a big deal to the liberal Christian community, which is scary.
                  1 John 3:16 "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." (KJV)

Psalm 94:18 "When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up." (KJV)

Daniel 9:1

Comment

Originally posted by TruePriest View Post
                    This pope has also reportedly said atheists will possibly be in Heaven and so will your favorite pets. He's alienating the more devout Catholics but is a big deal to the liberal Christian community, which is scary.
                    Amazing to watch.
                    sigpic
                    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Seems to me the Pope is biblically illiterate.

Comment

It's insane that the archbishops and such don't seem to care or be willing to address anything. While I don't agree with their doctrine, the areas that this pope is reeling back are areas that the Catholic Church has always been very conservative on. I am truly surprised by this pope.
                        1 John 3:16 "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." (KJV)

Psalm 94:18 "When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up." (KJV)

Daniel 9:1

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
                          Seems to me the Pope is biblically illiterate.
                          Yuppers...

Comment

A lil' study on the "Jesuit" teachings, and it will all come to light.

study a tad...people

Comment

Working...
                            X