Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Macron to meet with Pope Francis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macron to meet with Pope Francis

This is my first post here, and I am slightly nervous because there are so many rules 😅. Things are heating up so fast though...I just couldn’t stand only “lurking” any longer.

I know there’s been much speculation about Macron recently. My spirit goes on high alert with this guy...

So it does with Pope Francis as well.

Considering all that is going on, I found this article so very interesting! And I thought you all might, as well.

I dont *think* I’m breaking any rules, but be gentle with this newbie if I am!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN1I5288

Interesting article. Considering the platform Macron ran on, his new found penchant for the pope is not surprising. I think the general feeling on this forum is that the RCC certainly makes one think suspiciously of the "one world church" for the first part of the tribulation. Just look back at the "revelations" that have been declared by the pope - the worst of which was recent, where he basically threw Jesus under the bus. He says according to HIS authority that gay marriage shouldn't be denied, that we all pray to the same God, and basically you can do as you please and God will allow you into heaven (paraphrasing here). He's heavily into the whacky "climate change" fallacy, and has shown nothing but disdain for Israel.
    So all in all, the pope is looking pretty sinister. There are some close-up pics of him that are creepy. His eyes are just evil looking.

The 10 horns will align with the false prophet, and the pope seems to be sticking his nose into everything political these days, especially saying the US needs to be under one world order control. 👺👺👺👺

Time will tell, but we wont be here to see the AC and FP come to actual power. But we can speculate??????

And welcome aboard Lavished !!!!! 👋👋👋

Comment

Good article and welcome to the board.
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Lavished and Madcat...........I agree with you both! He is involving the pope in his politics...........and, the pope wants to be involved. Certainly the moves we see happening in the prophecies of the last days. And, maybe it's just me, but when I looked at that picture of him in the article...........well, let's say it's just creepy. Almost satanic???? You are right, Madcat, we will not be here to see the culmination of who is who in the final scenario, but he sure looks suspicious.

Comment

Suspicious indeed! Macron has made the hair on the back of my neck stand up since I first saw him.

Comment

Welcome, Lavished!!! I was a lurker for many years as well lol. I agree with everyone here. History has a way of repeating itself and we are witnessing it right now. The pope seems to have alot of power in these lasts days.

Comment

Just a little more fuel for the fire. This am our pastor gave another sermon on "life after death ", and in talking about hell, he mentioned that in the last week or so, the pope announced there is no hell. The "Holy See" (cough, cough) makes such egregious remarks so often now, I can't keep track, but this is a man who is BOLDLY apostate (at best). He's so representative of what's happening in the world and especially in the US ----- people being in-your-face with anti-God rhetoric.

🙀🙀🙀

Comment

Those two really give me the creeps, whether they are 'like' the beast and the false prophet or candidates for the future real thing.

Welcome, Lavished!

Comment

This made the hair on my neck stand on end. For anyone who read the Left behind series, this made me think that Nicolae had come to life. I am new so I hope that this source is okay to use.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...manuel-carrere

Comment

Originally posted by sjwillie View Post
                    This made the hair on my neck stand on end. For anyone who read the Left behind series, this made me think that Nicolae had come to life. I am new so I hope that this source is okay to use.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...manuel-carrere
                    SJWillie, thanks for posting this! You are so right... the article is long and as I read it I kept expecting the author to make reference to the Left Behind books!

Here are some quotes from the article:

"He takes her hand and his face divides in two – something I’ve often seen it do: the right half, brow creased, is determined, grave, almost severe, giving you the feeling that whatever he does, he’s doing it in the eyes of history. The left half, meanwhile, is cordial, optimistic, almost mischievous, giving you the feeling that now he’s there, things will be all right."

While campaigning, Macron ended "a meeting by whirling around in front of 8,000 people, his arms folded in front of him, his eyes half-closed, chanting “I love you!” until his voice goes hoarse." That seems incredibly strange.

Macron gave a speech in Greece and started it with: "a two-minute preamble in Greek, learned phonetically." This evidently was not an easy accomplishment. Later in Greece Macron had lunch with intellectuals, and was reciting French poetry by memory with them. The brilliance of this man reminds me of the intelligence (if memory serves, it has been years since I read the Left Behind series) of Nicolae.

"It’s tempting to see Macron as a sort of cyborg, a seducing machine completely void of emotion. It’s tempting, but no sooner has it occurred to you than you’re obliged to think the opposite."

Part of what comes across to me in this article is that the charisma of Macron is such that he can win people over to his side just by shaking their hand. Partner this with what we know of advances in computer technology and how that could be used, and, gulp...

Interesting to see how during the last 100 years or so, each powerful leader who rises and reminds the Christians of the AntiChrist, when they fade into history, there is another leader even more fitting. Like Satan is practicing, and by the time God allows the AntiChrist to come, all of these practice leaders would pave the way for Satan's 'perfect' AntiChrist 'creation'.
                    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

The thing that wigged me out was the non-perspiration event as he toured St. Martin. Weird. But you know you can take something like probanthine and not sweat. I'm a sweater, and so is my Mom, she used to take that drug before work cause her palms would sweat so bad and she did paperwork. She gave me a couple and I took them on date nights. They make you not have to urinate as much as well.

And, it's possible the author wrote the article in the way they did purposefully to get a rise of end-times watchers. I wouldn't put it past someone to do a job but have a little fun on the side either.

But those skepticisms aside, it is uncanny to be sure, the man's mystique and quasi resemblance to the novel's character. Glad we won't be here to find out. He could just be another fore-runner, like Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                        The thing that wigged me out was the non-perspiration event as he toured St. Martin. Weird. But you know you can take something like probanthine and not sweat. I'm a sweater, and so is my Mom, she used to take that drug before work cause her palms would sweat so bad and she did paperwork. She gave me a couple and I took them on date nights. They make you not have to urinate as much as well.

And, it's possible the author wrote the article in the way they did purposefully to get a rise of end-times watchers. I wouldn't put it past someone to do a job but have a little fun on the side either.

But those skepticisms aside, it is uncanny to be sure, the man's mystique and quasi resemblance to the novel's character. Glad we won't be here to find out. He could just be another fore-runner, like Obama.
                        I thought that too, he fits the character in the novel well, and glad we wont be here to find out.
                        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

his eyes look kind of creepy - i haven't noticed him much. I always thought King Abdullah of Jordan might be involved as an end player since he's always been all the big "peace" talk all the time.

Comment

His popularity is plummeting in his own country. Kind of thinking he is just another wannabe on the world stage:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron...on-world-stage

Comment

Working...
                            X