Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Macron wants 10 Countries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macron wants 10 Countries

French President Macron is attempting to form a 10-country coalition "of the willing" in Europe, for the purpose of military intervention "in emergencies" and to draw the U.K. in, in spite of Brexit. This surely caught my interest today!
    https://www.politico.eu/article/emma...y-cooperation/

Interesting, for sure. Seems like I read something similar to this somewhere else. Hm-mm 🤔
    sigpic
    -Lynn

Comment

It's called the "European Intervention Initiative." Apparently Macron first broached it in a speech last Sept., and it is supposed to begin meeting next month!

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Interesting indeed.....

Comment

It just seems like any day we could be hearing that Trumpet call.

Comment

I’m fully convinced the AC and False Prophet are roles more than any actual one person (which could explain the “who was, was not, and now is” scripture). It would also explain why some of “his” policies change so drastically.

{Mod edit - removed post portion speculating on antichrist persona}

Comment

Macron is rather pompous, and 'demanding' as well...the ten would act together in 'emergencies'. Wonder what he's referring to with that comment?
                For a while there, I thought he was going to be friendly toward the US.
                I don't think he's what he seemed to be when he was here in the US, all smiles and hugs kind of guy
                sigpic
                I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

This is a guy that wanted to rule like the "new Jupiter", in a speech he made a short while after his inauguration. For that he was roundly mocked in the French press.

Comment

Have had my eye on him for some time. Watch his speech in Washington a few weeks ago, very charismatic speaker. I don't believe the anti christ will be revealed until after the rapture of the church, but it is not a stretch to think he may be preparing to take the stage.. Interesting is his name, Emmanuel (God with us) Macron( meaning mark, or sign) He is married to a much older woman, almost like he had a Oedipus complex. Could this have something to the description in Daniel about him having no regard for the desire of women? Maybe that is a stretch but I thought I would throw that out there. He understands the world banking system and if you watch the video I mentioned above, you will see he is a staunch globalist. He repeatedly voiced his dislike of nationalism in the speech, something you would expect to hear from the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Time4me2fly View Post
                      Have had my eye on him for some time. Watch his speech in Washington a few weeks ago, very charismatic speaker. I don't believe the anti christ will be revealed until after the rapture of the church, but it is not a stretch to think he may be preparing to take the stage.. Interesting is his name, Emmanuel (God with us) Macron( meaning mark, or sign) He is married to a much older woman, almost like he had a Oedipus complex. Could this have something to the description in Daniel about him having no regard for the desire of women? Maybe that is a stretch but I thought I would throw that out there. He understands the world banking system and if you watch the video I mentioned above, you will see he is a staunch globalist. He repeatedly voiced his dislike of nationalism in the speech, something you would expect to hear from the AC.
                      I have always considered "the desire of women" to be Christ. This is why Mary was called highly favored and most blessed among women. I could be wrong. In the context of Dan 11:37 it's Gods of his fathers, desire of women, or any god, he exalts himself. So I doubt the middle is speaking of any sexual preference.

What I find strange about his older wife is that this mirrors the story in the fictional Left Behind series. The antichrist character in that story was married to the elder Viv Ivins, or something like that. Weird. I'm not sure where Macron was when that was written.

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post

I have always considered "the desire of women" to be Christ. This is why Mary was called highly favored and most blessed among women. I could be wrong. In the context of Dan 11:37 it's Gods of his fathers, desire of women, or any god, he exalts himself. So I doubt the middle is speaking of any sexual preference.

What I find strange about his older wife is that this mirrors the story in the fictional Left Behind series. The antichrist character in that story was married to the elder Viv Ivins, or something like that. Weird. I'm not sure where Macron was when that was written.
                        I have heard this also, or that he could be a homosexual. However, by being married to such a much older woman, or a mother figure, perhaps he has no sexual desire for women, since it describes the anti christ as the ultimate narcissist., it is a pretty vague statement that could be interpreted several ways.

Comment

Working...
                        X