Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Scientists now calling Christians "Brain Damaged"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
    Would rather be a brain damaged Christian than a smart know it all unbeliever.
    Me too!

Comment

RR posted stats how 1 in 4 students at university suffer mental illness over liberal ideals indoctrination

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
        Would rather be a brain damaged Christian than a smart know it all unbeliever.
        Amen to that!!

This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
        Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post

You left out bigot, homophobic, misogynist, gun-toting, Islamophobic, and anti-illegal immigration.

I guess I belong to this group too 😊. Using the measuring stick of the Lord makes for a narrow way few will find...praying for those who deny Him to have their eyes opened.
          This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
          Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Originally posted by moosejive View Post
            I guess I belong to this group too 😊. Using the measuring stick of the Lord makes for a narrow way few will find...praying for those who deny Him to have their eyes opened.
            Praying for this whole world to have the heavens opened!
            --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Better to be brain damaged than to be soul damaged.

Comment

Working...
              X