Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Scientists now calling Christians "Brain Damaged"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists now calling Christians "Brain Damaged"

Roger Oakland of Understand the Times reported in his newsletter a link to an article in The Christian Journal, Scientists Now Resort To Calling Christians Crazy – ‘New Study’ Attempts to establish a link between religious fundamentalism and brain damage

Scientists from Northwestern University published a study in the journal Neuropsychologia attempting to establish a link between religious fundamentalism and brain impairment.

The findings suggest that religious fundamentalists have less cognitive flexibility, in addition, the study states that damage to particular areas of the prefrontal cortex indirectly promotes religious fundamentalism. In other words, science is now attempting to say that those who believe the Bible have brain damage.

It's time to take courage and be prepared for whatever may come to us. It may be necessary for us to suffer more for our Lord before He comes. Stand fast brothers and sisters!
    John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Would rather be a brain damaged Christian than a smart know it all unbeliever.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

"Professing themselves wise, they became fools."
      No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
      Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
      Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
      Romans 8:31

Comment

So, I'm a deplorable with drain bamage... I can live with that.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
          So, I'm a deplorable with drain bamage... I can live with that.
          You left out bigot, homophobic, misogynist, gun-toting, Islamophobic, and anti-illegal immigration.

Comment

funny, it's the same way I view liberals

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post

You left out bigot, homophobic, misogynist, gun-toting, Islamophobic, and anti-illegal immigration.

'cept I refuse to call illegal aliens immigrants

3 trees

Comment

They are wrong. It's our brains that are normal and they are measuring them up with their lack of brain!

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

'cept I refuse to call illegal aliens immigrants
                  My bad! I temporarily Time warped to a sanctuary city ----------

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post

My bad! I temporarily Time warped to a sanctuary city ----------
                    Horrendous mistake, but we all make them from time to time

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Trust&Obey View Post
                      Roger Oakland of Understand the Times reported in his newsletter a link to an article in The Christian Journal, Scientists Now Resort To Calling Christians Crazy – ‘New Study’ Attempts to establish a link between religious fundamentalism and brain damage

Scientists from Northwestern University published a study in the journal Neuropsychologia attempting to establish a link between religious fundamentalism and brain impairment.

The findings suggest that religious fundamentalists have less cognitive flexibility, in addition, the study states that damage to particular areas of the prefrontal cortex indirectly promotes religious fundamentalism. In other words, science is now attempting to say that those who believe the Bible have brain damage.
                      I sense a real cowardice coming from the Northwestern University "scientists" in their assessment. They were scared to also specify and include those "brain-damaged" religious fundamentalists known as Muslims, who believe in the Koran. My guess is that they might have been worried that it might not just be a verbal response from the Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by inhisname View Post
                        They are wrong. It's our brains that are normal and they are measuring them up with their lack of brain!

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

The original founders of Northwestern University were devout Methodists. I wonder what they would think about the garbage the University is teaching now?

Comment

So the study was done with Viet Nam war veterans, many of whom suffered some form of brain damage in the conflict.
                            And most of those still professed to be Christians! No change in the ability to make an informed choice occurred with these soldiers! My, my, my!
                            These researchers have 'unwittingly' shown their own form of brain damage...they will soon learn the truth!
                            sigpic
                            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Our Savior said the world would hate us, because we love Him. It will get worse.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!
                              a Monarchist awaiting
                              "The Return of the King"

Comment

Working...
                              X