The End-Times Landscape :: By Sally Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End-Times Landscape :: By Sally Law

Is it just me, or does the world seem to be overflowing with daily events heralding the return of Jesus Christ? Just as the scriptures have foretold, it is getting spiritually dark in this world prior to the coming of Jesus Christ. Sometimes doubt creeps in and I feel like I will be overcome with discouragement. The news is so depressing. Evil glorified – again. Satan is one-upping the Christians. The propaganda arm of Satan—the main stream media, is functioning just fine.

Someone asked me a few weeks ago if the tribulation period had already started. I said no, this is the end times prior to the tribulation; and, according to the scriptures, Christians are removed before the tribulation in an event called the rapture.

She went on to say, because of how horrible and violent the earth was becoming, that surely we were living during the apocalypse. I gave her one quick example from Revelation 6:7 as proof that this was not the case on the earth – just yet.

Revelation 6:7-8 “When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, ‘Come and see.’ So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the field” (NKJV).

I really understood where my friend was coming from, but she was not seeing clearly where she was in time. We all are overwhelmed with the increase in violence and moral decline happening right now. However, during this prophetic time described in the future, 1/4 of the earth dies. As of 2017, the estimated population of the entire earth was 7.5 billion. If that seal was broken, and the fourth horse of the apocalypse was released today, approximately 1.875 billion would die. That’s mind boggling!

Read the whole article at: http://www.raptureready.com/2018/02/...ape-sally-law/
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Good article TT.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Yes, TT, you have been posting some incredible articles, with very informative content. My brain is on overload......... and, I love it!!! Thanks........

Comment

Tall Timbers I am also battling discouragement...so many things happening in my family and the news in the world is just awful...I just cannot imagine how it will be in 20 years at this rate...praying for the Rapture daily...

Comment

Overflowing is an excellent description. I totally agree.

Comment

It boggles the mind...this place gets more evil on a daily basis. And don't even get me started on the personal attacks that I think most of us face with in our families..
            I pray... a lot. For strangers that ask for it on message boards~for my family~for people that aren't in my life anymore and for the Lord to take us all home very soon. I get so tired of being here most days...the bad keeps getting worse,it seems. I fear for my grandchildren's future on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
              Is it just me, or does the world seem to be overflowing with daily events heralding the return of Jesus Christ? Just as the scriptures have foretold, it is getting spiritually dark in this world prior to the coming of Jesus Christ. Sometimes doubt creeps in and I feel like I will be overcome with discouragement. The news is so depressing. Evil glorified – again. Satan is one-upping the Christians. The propaganda arm of Satan—the main stream media, is functioning just fine.
              I’m somewhat glad to read this because sometimes I wonder if I’m the only Christian who feels this way. Some (most) days are so incredibly discouraging and I despair. Of course I have faith in Christ. But it almost makes it harder because I just yearn for him to get us out of here, and wonder how much longer all of this horror in the world can continue. God is so, so patient. I wish I could be as patient, and not feel so angry at all the injustice in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X