• Show
Clear All

I couldn't find a smiley with a mop
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Elect angels (not fallen) appear in bodily form in the Bible (and always as young men). But, that is only when they appear as messengers. The Bible talks of angels as watchers and guardians. Does that mean they are also spirit beings like the fallen angels? Angels can be invisible. Which prophet was allowed to see all of the angels surrounding him? They were there before that, he just couldn't see them. Also, there are 3 types of angels - each category has different appearances. Perhaps the upper ranking angels, if fallen, have other abilities with no restrictions (due to their evil nature)? Or perhaps God just hasn't told us the whole story.
        John 14:6
        Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Is this a true in past when or during that time of the Noah age. However need to know more about what is a different between Nephilim and the Fall Angel.

My question is these is still today or already wiped out? I love more mysterious.

Stare an information please

thank

Dragontiger

Comment

I'm in the camp that demons are different from fallen angels. I do not believe that fallen angels would have a need to occupy a human body. Demons on the other hand may be the disembodied spirits of the neplium. Remember when our lord drove legion from that man and they requested that they may enter the nearby pigs I could not imagine fallen angels doing that.fallen angels like the holy angels can appear in their physical bodies. Anyway this is my opinion which is like a belly button..everyone had one.😊

Comment

Satan is a fallen Angel. (Luke10:18, Rev 12:9)
              Satan entered Judas (Luke 22:3)
              Therefore we know fallen angels can enter people.
              Satan is the prince of demons. (Matt 12:24)
              So we can infer that fallen angels are demons.
              Rev 5:12 "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

Comment

Working...
              X