Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Who Are Demons ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are Demons ?

They are not fallen Angles! So Who are they? >Your thoughts
    Are they Homosexual> MMM they maybe>>>MMM> your thoughts >>very>very Intro.

The "Smoke of Satan" in the Vatican - Malachi Martin
    Enjoy
    Luke 11:24 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’
    Last edited by Steve53; February 2nd, 2018, 11:36 PM.

What are you talking about? Gays are human beings who are caught up in the sin of homosexuality.

Demons are fallen angels. Some are bound in hell while others are on the earth with their leader, satan, who have a mission to lie, steal and kill.
    I think your username fits your posts well 😋

Comment

Demons are fallen angels>> NO!

But keep it coming> how Christians think!

Comment

Originally posted by Ranting
        But keep it coming> how Christians think!
        Not all Christians agree - there's scholarly debate regarding whether or not fallen angels can inhabit humans or if they're even allowed free rein to roam about. Another point of view considers demons may be disembodied spirits of the Nephilim and it is they who seek to possess people.
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I continue to believe that the Bible states demons are fallen angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
            I continue to believe that the Bible states demons are fallen angels.
            There's the rub - the Bible never expressly states exactly what demons are, whether fallen angels or disembodied spirits. Personally, I lean towards fallen Angels but am not dogmatic about it primarily because I too wonder with the scholars - if angels are physical beings that can take on human form, does that preclude them from manifesting themselves in spirit?
            sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

These beings roam the halls of power every day. We've all seen them. You know, Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, O, Etc. Etc. Ad nauseum...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post

Not all Christians agree - there's scholarly debate regarding whether or not fallen angels can inhabit humans or if they're even allowed free rein to roam about. Another point of view considers demons may be disembodied spirits of the Nephilim and it is they who seek to possess people.
                Yes, I have read about the Nephilim spirits...one does have to wonder where they are...but I do not spend much time pondering things that are not clear...if it was important for us to know where the Nephilim spirits were God would have told us...so much is meticulously laid out and documented in Scripture...that is what is important.

Comment

The death of the Nephilim during the great flood created an impossible spiritual scenario. Where does the evil spirit of an angelic/super-human hybrid go after death? Could they repent of their sins and be SAVED as normal human men and women have the chance to do?
                  These angelic/super-human hybrids are to have no part in the resurrection according to Isaiah 26:14. They are caught between two worlds. The spiritual world that is Satan's realm, and being confined here on earth where they must wonder longing once again to possess a body of flesh. Demons are creatures doomed to existence on earth. For the Nephilim, there was no heavenly hope since they were never a product of God's creative hand. Demons are the disembodied spirits of those races of giants that ruled the world before the flood. The spirits of the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. They are the spiritual personification of all that is evil and wicked that were fathered by Satan's corrupt messengers. Demons are not angels but they are spirit-beings. They are the corrupt product of Satan's experimentation with human/angelic genetic manipulation. They are the spirits of beings born without souls and void of anything godly.
                  Demons roam the earth seeking to possess the flesh of humans, which they once were clothed in as the Nephilim through spiritual--demonic possession. Jesus, during His ministry on earth dealt with demons on numerous occasions; casting them out of those they held in their control (whom they possessed) and He restored all those they held captive to normal sanity once again. Demons are a part of Satan's army; and are powerful creatures in their own right. However, they do not have the full range of power(s) that angels possess. Jesus identified Satan as Beelzebub (or Baalbamoth) the Prince of the power of the Air, Lord of those that fly, or, flit. The demons are Satan's subjects. Zebub is a Hebrew verb, which means to flit from place to place. Demons can only flit (jump, leap or bound) from place to place they cannot fly as angels can. They are the imperfect and perverted design of Satan that comes from the interbreeding of that which was meant to stay of the heavenly realm (Angelic-spirit realm) and that which is meant to be of earth (Human fleshly realm). Their only purpose is to try to thwart the work of God and His people. Below is a chart that shows the different levels of authority, Satan's Forces vs. God.

Satan's Army: Vs: God’s Army:

Satan God-the Father-the Son-the Holy Spirit.

Evil Rebellious Angels Faithful Loyal Angels

Demon spirits (bound to the earth) *Christians with the Power of Holy Spirit

We must never forget that demons are powerful creatures. However, they are bound to this earth. As true believers in Jesus Christ, we are not bound by the limitations of this earth but are seated in heaven with Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

Comment

https://www.gotquestions.org/Nephilim-demons.html
                    sigpic

Comment

It's been a while since I've frequented the board (mainly because my computer didn't "like" the site for a while and I couldn't access it for whatever reason), but I seem to remember the consensus that Satan tends to "ape" or copy the things of God in his own diabolical way. If that is true, then I wonder if it's possible that demons, or at least some lower-level demons, could be his attempt to create beings in the same way God created the angels. We know some Heavenly angels defected to follow Satan when he fell. If that is the case, then perhaps those fallen angels are "higher demons" of some kind similar to the archangels in Heaven, where the lower-level demons do the "grunt work" of roaming about the Earth and maybe even manifesting as "ghosts" to fool people. Of course, this is all conjecture on my part, but it is a possibility.
                      "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Dr Fructenbaum has a proper paper on demonology, backed by Biblical references, which I'll take any day over speculation or extra-Biblical sources: http://www.arielm.org/dcs/pdf/mbs082m.pdf

Demons are fallen angels in my understanding. I've heard of the nephilim, but I don't know much about that. I reckon if the Holy Spirit had thought it important, He would have had more written about it.

Philippians 4:8

(Welcome back, MIHH! )

Comment

Some Christians believe that demons are fallen angles , but demons as I read seem to a be a little diff and a little off when the bible talks about fallen angles , and I'm not going to push the point. Enjoy

Comment

If you want to place the book of Enoch ahead of the inspired Word of God, go ahead on duderonemy. Dig that hole. Maybe they is, maybe they ain't. >>> Ain't worried about it. <<< Enjoy.

(I heard an old, old story, about a Serpent fallen from Glory. Subtle and sly was he, Hath God really said, can it be... 'ware..). >>> KWIM?

Mods, is a clean up on aisle 7 warranted here? Or at least a trip to the shed? Where's Galactus?

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post

Mods, is a clean up on aisle 7 warranted here? Or at least a trip to the shed? Where's Galactus?
                              I second that request!

Comment

Working...
                              X