Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Ron Rhodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Rhodes

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question. Has anyone ever heard of Ron Rhodes? He authored a book entitled Bible Prophecy Answer Book. I get a little nervous when someone titles a book "Answer book" as it conjures up thoughts of Hank Hanegraff, the Bible answer man. My wife started to buy this book but wasn't sure about the author. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

Ron Rhodes is very knowledgeable about Bible Prophecy. He is also listed on RR's Who's Who page. I've heard him on Jan Markell's program as well.

Comment

I love Ron Rhodes. If you arenít sure heís also on YouTube so you can check him out there.

Comment

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

I have that book. Well worth having when you need clarification or just have one of those little "doubts" creeping in.

Comment

Thanks Madcat!!

Comment

Working...
            X