New Developments :: By Daymond Duck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Developments :: By Daymond Duck

There are new developments in some areas of Bible prophecy that should get our attention.

First, everyone that studies Bible prophecy knows that we are living in perilous times (II Tim. 3:1).

This was quite evident on Jan. 13, 2018 when the Hawaiian government issued an emergency alert: “Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate shelter. This is not a drill.”

This was followed by 38 minutes of terror in Hawaii. People panicked, prayed, cried, screamed, called loved ones, etc.

Praise be to God, the emergency alert was a mistake, but what if it wasn’t a mistake?

In his Facebook post, Dr. Franklin Graham asked, “What would you do if you only had 20 minutes to live? Would you call on the name of God? Would you ask for forgiveness of your sins? Would you contact your loved ones?”

The purpose of this article is not to give the reader advice (confess sins, repent, accept Jesus, buy iodine tablets, store food and water, establish a family meeting place, witness to children, grandchildren, etc.).

These are important things to do, but the purpose of this article is to remind everyone that the time to think about what to do is now.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/01/...-daymond-duck/

This article from the main site was an exciting read. Makes one consider that our time here could be really short!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Thanks Tall, very good reading, ok to send to people outside of RR ?
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

While I was in the process of posting I received an error abort message, I closed out of the post , opened page again everything looks ok.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
        Thanks Tall, very good reading, ok to send to people outside of RR ?
        Send the link with enough to entice a look!

Originally posted by chaser View Post
        While I was in the process of posting I received an error abort message, I closed out of the post , opened page again everything looks ok.
        The error messages when posting are driving me crazy. Sometimes the action completes despite the error message and sometimes I'm not allowed to complete whatever it was I'm trying to do. Hopefully all the bugginess with the Board software will eventually get resolved.

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

That is exactly what happened, tried to post, get error/abort, reply button won't work, back out of post and voila there is the posting,,,silly gremlins

Comment

I did not know of this development, all I could think to myself was Wow,

Second, everyone that studies Bible prophecy knows that the Jewish Temple will be rebuilt (Dan. 9:26; Matt. 24:15; II Thess. 2:4).

In 2001, Israel decided to build an underground high-speed railroad from its Ben Gurion International Airport to downtown Jerusalem.

In 2016, Israel decided that many travelers will want to visit the Temple Mount when the Temple is rebuilt. For that reason, Israel made plans to extend the railroad to the Temple Mount, build a station, build 27,000 new hotel rooms by 2026, and more.

At two people per room, 27,000 new hotel rooms will handle more than 50,000 people a day over and above those who are going there now.

In May 2017, Pres. Trump became the first sitting Pres. of the U.S. to visit the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.

On Dec. 6, 2017, Pres. Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

On Dec. 26, 2017, Israel’s Transportation Minister said the railroad will be called the King David Railroad because King David was the first to establish Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was also announced that the train station will be named the Donald J. Trump Station.

On Jan. 15, 2018, it was reported that Israel’s high-speed train and the Donald J. Trump Station are expected to be complete just in time for Passover (Mar. 30–Apr.7, 2018).

A spokesman for the United Temple Movement suggested that there is a need to add a second train with at least some cattle cars to transport animals for the animal sacrifices.

Only God knows when the Temple will be rebuilt, but it is exciting to read these things in the news.

Comment

I've always enjoyed Duck! Thanks TT. Thanks also michigander. Good info and summary.

For no other reason than I wanted to . . . . .
              John 14:6
              Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Working...
              X