Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz... awesome read. Thank you for putting it together. I liked the info about the Feasts the best. I love the idea of the Lord coming and taking us (His bride) to the chamber. How intimate and personal. How blessed I am to be a child of God and part of His bride.

Comment

I am amazed! Thank you for posting this!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bunches415 View Post
        I am amazed! Thank you for posting this!!!!
        Yes, amazing indeed! Thanks, am printing this out right now!

Comment

Great post, thanks!!

One minor nit-pick though,

2 Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [tribulation] shall not come [be present], except there come a falling away [departure/rapture] first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
          I cannot find even one translation that seems to indicate that "falling away" has anything to do with the rapture at all, they all translate this as a rebellion against God, or apostasy.

I just checked with my concordance and here is the greek

646. apostasia, ap-os-tas-ee'-ah; fem. of the same as G647; defection from truth (prop. the state) ["apostasy"]:--falling away, forsake.

Comment

Originally posted by imperious View Post
            Great post, thanks!!
            One minor nit-pick though,
            I cannot find even one translation that seems to indicate that "falling away" has anything to do with the rapture at all, they all translate this as a rebellion against God, or apostasy.
            I agree
            the falling away is the apostasy of the church, which is a current event.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
              I agree
              the falling away is the apostasy of the church, which is a current event.
              Yes, and it is accelerating.
              Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Anddra View Post
                Yes, and it is accelerating.
                The falling away can also refer to general faith in which people are turning away from even acknowledging any God whatsoever, no matter their religious background, and embracing agnosticism/atheism.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

The falling away can also refer to general faith in which people are turning away from even acknowledging any God whatsoever, no matter their religious background, and embracing agnosticism/atheism.
                  So they become their own god.
                  Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

So they become their own god.
                    the only thing left to take the place of the hole in their heart is their own personal intellect and ego

Comment

So does this mean the rapture has to happen around a new moon? So every month there are only two days the rapture could happen, if they pass we have to wait another month?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapture Dave View Post
                        So does this mean the rapture has to happen around a new moon? So every month there are only two days the rapture could happen, if they pass we have to wait another month?
                        the rapture can be at anytime

Comment

the rapture can be at anytime
                          ...soon.

Comment

Today!!

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

Comment

...soon.
                              ...er rather than later would be fine by me.
                              "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
                              For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Comment

Thanks for the post that was awsome. Im in a very large church and God has really put it on my that I should really start reaching out and I have suffered some for it. I know in my heart that Christ is coming soon I can feel it and Im excited but im also tired. Thank your for the inspiration

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                                X