No announcement yet.

What's with all the disasters lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deaths are so sad. It sounds like many of them are elderly who couldn't move fast enough to get out in time.
    sigpic

Comment

Strange Days for Sure!

This weather headline says, "Strange Days; Hurricane Battles Ireland Under Orange Skies".

Multiple cat 4 & 5 hurricanes in south eastern United States, massive wildfires in California, extensive heat on the West Coast, a volcano erupting in Mexico, flooding everywhere, and now a destructive hurricane in Ireland. These things are not new, except they are happening ALL AT ONCE. Is our Lord getting our attention? I for one am looking up.

https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/st...r-orange-skies
      Last edited by maranatha14; October 16th, 2017, 04:12 PM. Reason: typo
      a Monarchist awaiting
      "The Return of the King"

Comment

More to come.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Wow, the article says there have been 32 people killed from wildfires in Portugal and Spain recently. And that those fires are burning now.

Things are really getting interesting world-wide, huh? Not just the fires in the western USA, this seems to be happening elsewhere too.
          "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
          always abounding in the work of the Lord;
          knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Originally posted by maranatha14 View Post
            This weather headline says, "Strange Days; Hurricane Battles Ireland Under Orange Skies".

Multiple cat 4 & 5 hurricanes in south eastern United States, massive wildfires in California, extensive heat on the West Coast, a volcano erupting in Mexico, flooding everywhere, and now a destructive hurricane in Ireland. These things are not new, except they are happening ALL AT ONCE. Is our Lord getting our attention? I for one am looking up.

https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/st...r-orange-skies
            I agree, He has my attention too!! This has been a very strange year and to me it seems as time has sped up! I can still remember President Trump's inauguration in January and it's already October.

Didn't hear about Ireland and the storm with the orange sky. That seems spooky.

Comment

The orange sky was caused by the sand the storm carried from the Sahara Desert.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goodboy View Post
                Is it me or does there seem to be a disproportionate amount of disasters lately.

{Been sitting on this while attempting to refine it for weeks. Formulating it for a month or more as data continues to come in. Recently started lurking again. Marvin's experience convinced me it is significant. Today's church shooting compelled me to post it however 'raw' it remains.}

It is definitely not 'normal' IMO.

I am going to take a stab at what it MIGHT be.

Simply put, this could be the first clearly 'discernable Birth Pang wave'.

Not just a vague continuing season of disasters, but ALL records.

Harvey = record rain/flood event
                Irma = record intensity for Atlantic hurricane
                Mexico City = anniversary of worst quake record
                California fires = heat temps and fire damage/casualty records
                Vegas terrorist attack = record casualties
                Ophelia = eastern most major hurricane in Atlantic on record
                StockMarket/Bitcoin = record highs (a measure of wheat for a penny nearer now?)
                Hollyweird implosion = 'record' number of sexual assault claims and victimizers (days of Noah!)

(Feel free to add/subtract. I miss stuff regularly. Getting old and have an old man's afflictions.)

We've got record high temps today.

I live on the NW side of Houston. Been interested in this for awhile. Suffered minimal property damage. Thank God for
                this as I do for Marvin's protection. I apologize if I was too terse before Brother.

Since records are records, does this mean we are seeing a genuine discernable 'period of record events' in the categories
                predicted as birth pangs??

Will this remain as it has so far mostly contained to the Western Hemisphere or eventually spread around the entire
                globe, with record events, before this 'wave of records' (pang) is over?? Is Ophelia's trek an indication?

Just a coincidence of a batch of records in THOSE categories grouped together at this time?? Is it over yet? (I questioned this until less than just a few hours ago. Not now!)

Will things then settle down for a (relatively) quiet period until the next, even more intense (new records!), 'wave'
                begins??

Will this quiet period become shorter with each 'cycle'?

Rather than a general season of calamity, is it becoming so intense and forming such that what is TRULY going on may
                become more plain to see? For all?? Not just the Regenerate.

An evangelism tool?

Encouragement for the 'soon Lord' weary?

What WAS it going to look like??

What did I strain to live this long in order to see??

An 'end times Simeon moment' before our eyes?!

Time will tell.

I want to be real careful here. While I am not 'setting dates' or even referring to the Rapture/Return directly, this is
                something like, if you will, 'event setting'. I do not intend to do any sooth-saying or anything like that. Perhaps I
                am asking, in my own way, "just HOW orange (or red) IS the sky??" and "what would a pattern like this suggest?"

Perhaps the most bizarre aspect to this whole matter is that it leaves me with only one of two possible conclusions.
                Either we have reached a more foreboding and ominous trend and pattern, never to go back, or it is MERELY more seemingly
                random pre-Trib calamities and DIASASTERS 'AS USUAL'. How bizarre. The INSANE things that I mutter to myself these
                days...

{I don't even want to look to see if this church shooting is some sort of record.}

Comment

Working...
                X