What's with all the disasters lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the disasters lately?

Is it me or does there seem to be a disproportionate amount of disasters lately.
    I am not saying what it means, but I am hoping that we are that much closer to the Rapture!

Oh please, please, please come soon Lord Jesus!

You're correct, and I think it's getting the attention of believers and nonbelievers as well.
    I hope we'll be saying goodbye to this sin filled world soon.
    *lookin up*

Comment

Birth pangs! I'm looking up too!!

Comment

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
          I said the same thing to my neighbor a few days ago. I.believe these are God's warnings to get our attention once again focused on Him, but my heart breaks for all who have been affected, both believers and non-believers.
          How can anyone not turn to God in times like these?
          sigpic
          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Of course many are blaming man-made climate change.

Comment

Possibility to ponder... Romans 8:19-22 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.
              "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Comment

Matt 24:8, Jesus said All these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Does "sorrows" there = "Time of Jacob's Trouble"?

The NIV renders "sorrows" as "birth pains".

We've said these times we are in are the "braxton hicks contractions", which would equate to the "beginning" of birth pains? But the real birth pains are during the tribulations, right?

There sure seems to be a lot of "bad" things happening, from storms to rockets and more, but there have always been bad times and good times.

Since He said these things were the beginning of sorrows, I reckon the seeming convergence of all these signs now is part of the set up/beginning for the 70th week of Daniel's.

Which would mean our time to boogie out of here is closer.

But there is also the "fulness of the Gentiles"... so I don't think our departure is strictly gauged by how "bad" things get. Although it certainly seems to be an indicator.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                  Matt 24:8, Jesus said All these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Does "sorrows" there = "Time of Jacob's Trouble"?

The NIV renders "sorrows" as "birth pains".

We've said these times we are in are the "braxton hicks contractions", which would equate to the "beginning" of birth pains? But the real birth pains are during the tribulations, right?

There sure seems to be a lot of "bad" things happening, from storms to rockets and more, but there have always been bad times and good times.

Since He said these things were the beginning of sorrows, I reckon the seeming convergence of all these signs now is part of the set up/beginning for the 70th week of Daniel's.

Which would mean our time to boogie out of here is closer.

But there is also the "fulness of the Gentiles"... so I don't think our departure is strictly gauged by how "bad" things get. Although it certainly seems to be an indicator.

Thoughts?
                  The rapture I think will be the catalyst of what we're witnessing now - a convergence of sorts - that corresponds with the overall arch of prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.

Woe to those left behind. We just think life is tough. We have no idea .... Praise the Lord we won't be here then!
                  sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                    The rapture I think will be the catalyst of what we're witnessing now - a convergence of sorts - that corresponds with the overall arch of prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.

Woe to those left behind. We just think life is tough. We have no idea .... Praise the Lord we won't be here then!
                    So kinda "the last straw".

I think it's intresting how in these times, people come together. BostonStrong, HoustonStrong, etc. Which, it's a good thing, people caring and helping one another, but after the Restrainer is removed, and calamity strikes they will be prepared and ready to come together for OWG, OWR, human power, human spirit. And the deal will be signed or have been signed, and it will be all kumbayah for a hot minute.

Just some random thoughts popping out -- I am multitasking like a jumping bean over here today, client's have got me hopping!

Comment

Where is the U.S. relief effort for Puerto Rico?

Comment

Over 50,000 in Bali have been evacuated amid volcanic activity.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...aw-before.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shonsu View Post
                          Of course many are blaming man-made climate change.
                          They'll find a way to blame us for the death of the dinosaur, if they could
                          My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Maybe ?

Originally posted by Trance View Post
                            They'll find a way to blame us for the death of the dinosaur, if they could
                            Gee, I thought there were some dinosaurs still alive in Congress!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                              My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X