Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Earthquakes In Diverse Places

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a 4.6 in the Gulf of Mexico today in the off shore oil fields. That is a little worrying.
    sigpic

Comment

• Earthquake hit here in southern California this morning at just before 5:00am. 4.5 centered about 8 miles north of Cabazon, which is near Palm Springs. I was awake in bed, just finished doing some praying for my family...... about three minutes later I could hear it coming. Then a jolt and some shaking. Didn't last long, but one always holds their breath and thinks how long is this going to last and how bad will it be? No damage here........ We are about twenty miles south east of Cabazon as a bird flies.

ETA fixed typos

Comment

• There was a 6.4 earthquake in northern Alaska today:
        https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alaska-...ay-2018-08-12/

Comment

• I saw that. There were many aftershocks too.
          sigpic

Comment

• Massive 8.2 quake off Fiji....apparently it's hundreds of miles deep...
            Weird in comparison to the unprecedented North Slope quake........".......

Comment

• Even the strong aftershocks are hundreds of miles deep. I wonder how this might destabilize the other faults in that part of the ring of fire.
              sigpic

Comment

• They seem to be coming pretty fast now. One in BC 4.3 this morning and one in Venezuela at 7.3.

Comment

• Wow, yes, the esrthquakes are happening faster and more
                  Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Comment

• Anyone catch this in the news this morning? Seems pretty "diverse" to me!!

A large swath of earthquakes hit the Pacific's so-called Ring of Fire earlier this week, prompting some to wonder if it is a precursor to the oft-discussed massive earthquake, colloquially known as "the Big One." Sixty-nine earthquakes, including 16 tremors registering 4.5 or above on the Richter scale, recently hit the area, according to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), which recorded the events†but did not issue a warning. Several of the quakes registered significant impacts, including one that hit 5.0 and shook the area on Tuesday morning. Fiji appeared to be the most impacted, as five tremors above a 4.5 magnitude hit the small island. Luckily, the earthquakes did not reach the western
                    Last edited by maranatha14; August 22nd, 2018, 12:17 PM. Reason: typo
                    a Monarchist awaiting
                    "The Return of the King"

Comment

• Originally posted by maranatha14 View Post
                      Anyone catch this in the news this morning? Seems pretty "diverse" to me!!

There was a 6.3 off the coast of Bandon Oregon yesterday a.m. and many more in our western hemisphere between 4.5 and 6.3 in strength.
                      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• 6.1 quake 77km from a volcano near Alaska http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
                        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• 7.1 in Peru approx. 2 hours ago
                          http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Comment

• Oh my! Those poor people in Peru get shook almost daily. At least this one was very deep too.
                            Many big quakes that were very deep in the last week or so all over the world.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                              Oh my! Those poor people in Peru get shook almost daily. At least this one was very deep too.
                              Many big quakes that were very deep in the last week or so all over the world.
                              Read a posting from another board a few days ago that said earth quakes world wide the last 30 days have been stronger than 5.0 and frequency is up by 50%, interesting

Comment

• 6.1 a couple hours ago 6miles WNW of Manay, Philipines
                                http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X