• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 7.1 near the coast of Peru!
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42682496

Comment

• 8.0 SE of Kodiak Alaska
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• It's been downgraded to a 7.9 now and the tsunami warning has been lifted and people allowed to return to their homes.
        My son and daughter-in-law live in Kodiak. She says nothing fell from their shelves and all is well. The news is saying there was no damage, no deaths, no injuries. My son is out at sea captaining his fishing boat, so is okay. God is good...........all the time!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
          It's been downgraded to a 7.9 now and the tsunami warning has been lifted and people allowed to return to their homes.
          My son and daughter-in-law live in Kodiak. She says nothing fell from their shelves and all is well. The news is saying there was no damage, no deaths, no injuries. My son is out at sea captaining his fishing boat, so is okay. God is good...........all the time!!!!!
          Awesome news, super glad all is well !
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• A lot of activity along the Ring of Fire this week - volcano eruptions in Japan and the Philippines and this earthquake off of Alaska. What's next?!

Comment

• I woke up this morning at 2:08 am to my house shaking and creaking a bit. Found out online that it was a 4.0 centered near Lake Elsinore, CA, where I live!!! About nine miles away as a crow flies. Truthfully, it didn't feel all that strong here, altho others said it was a pretty good jolt. Maybe I slept through the first part of it..............

We were expecting something, since the Kodiak quake the other day. It seems like when something happens at one end of a plate, there is going to be a reaction at the other end at some point soon.

Comment

• 6.8 off Liberia
                https://www.google.com/search?source....0.0Ga-vBPWk7U

Comment

• Significant earthquakes in last 30 days https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

Comment

• There has been a damaging earthquake today in Taiwan. I saw one report that said a hotel has collapsed. Praying for all involved!
                    http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/wor...an/539642.html

Comment

• Taiwan is having many aftershocks of close to 5.0 or greater, looks like 5 shocks in the last 5 hours
                      https://earthquaketrack.com/recent

Comment

• Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

• Today,2/16/18, they just had a quake of 7.5 which was down graded to 7.2.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                            Today,2/16/18, they just had a quake of 7.5 which was down graded to 7.2.
                            I was on USGS looking at all the aftershocks and noticed some quakes above 4.5 around the world after the Mexico quake-
                            • 4.7 207km NW of Tobelo, Indonesia

2018-02-17 05:31:00 (UTC)

57.9 km
                            • 5.0 South of Africa

2018-02-17 05:18:29 (UTC)

10.0 km
                            • 5.0 24km NW of San Miguel Panixtlahuaca, Mexico

2018-02-17 03:54:44 (UTC)

10.0 km
                            • 4.9 299km ENE of Dili, East Timor

2018-02-17 01:55:41 (UTC)

127.3 km
                            • 5.8 10km SE of Santiago Jamiltepec, Mexico

2018-02-17 00:36:53 (UTC)

8.9 km
                            • 4.7 74km S of Pisangkemeng, Indonesia

2018-02-17 00:28:27 (UTC)

78.7 km
                            • 4.6 34km NNW of Petit Trou de Nippes, Haiti

2018-02-17 00:25:16 (UTC)

12.8 km
                            • 7.2 37km NE of Pinotepa de Don Luis, Mexico

2018-02-16 23:39:42 (UTC)

24.6 km

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Comment

• Yellowstone is having a swarm of quakes http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...e00a20b77.html

Comment

• Earthquake map
                                http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/

Comment

Working...
                                X