• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genetic Code View Post
    Poor thing...it had so much to live for
    Such are the times that we live within.

Comment

Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
      I doubt something the size/mass of a comet would have any noticable effect on the sun.

The Earth is about 0.0003% the mass of the Sun, and a typical comet is much less massive than the Earth.
      I just thank our Father that this comet hit the sun, not the earth. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen!

Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
      New International Version (©1984)
      After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

Over all it seems like alot of fuss over a '63 Ford.

Now had it been a Pinto..... the explosion would have been impressive,

especially when it backed into the Sun.......
        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post

Unsafe in any Orbit.
          The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
          Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
          (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
            I doubt something the size/mass of a comet would have any noticable effect on the sun.

The Earth is about 0.0003% the mass of the Sun, and a typical comet is much less massive than the Earth.
            That's what I thought too, but I read that it's to do with the tremendous kinetic energy at impact - the comet would be traveling at speeds touching a million miles an hour at that point. (Shoemaker-Levy generated a 100 million megatons of TNT when it impacted Jupiter in 1994.)

Comment

Originally posted by SumSam View Post
              That's what I thought too, but I read that it's to do with the tremendous kinetic energy at impact - the comet would be traveling at speeds touching a million miles an hour at that point. (Shoemaker-Levy generated a 100 million megatons of TNT when it impacted Jupiter in 1994.)
              Speed helps, but S-L only left a few smudges on Jupiter, and Jupiter is only .07% the mass of the Sun.
              The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
              Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
              (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                Over all it seems like alot of fuss over a '63 Ford.

Comment

These are the latest images from Hubble Space Telescope that show multiple objects inside the comet's inner coma. After veiwing this, Comet "ISON" doesn't look like a comet at all. It looks likes some type of space craft of some sort. I'm not saying its a UFO(demons), but the video was very interesting to say the least. Your comments are welcomed.

Last edited by raptureholic; August 23rd, 2013, 03:22 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

It's amazing that I see three lights.

Comment

• The Amazing Video That Shows A Meteor Exploding

Comment

• Question about the Sun and "killshot"

A friend of mine has lead me to Maj Ed Dames "Killshot" website/youtube info... remote viewing and the Sun/Comet Ison..end of times CME-Please give me your feedback and thoughts on this-Thank you! =)

Comment

• Art Bell used to interview him quite a bit. Always thought of him as a bunch of garbage mixed with some truth self promoter kind of person. JMHO

Comment

• i think its all a load of hooey

Comment

• Originally posted by raptureholic View Post
                              A new star in the sky? I love it! Is God trying to tell us something? I think so! Come Lord Jesus!
                              Amen Brother! I think the comet that landed on the ground in Russia was pretty obvious. God knew the technology in our day would be available as well. Just like the Earth quake reporting and the two witnesses being observed with modern technology. It all fits together. The signs are all around us but even the most obvious signs are ignored by the world and even the church. See you soon!
                              Last edited by Steve53; March 16th, 2014, 05:03 PM.
                              Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

• Looks like things are ramping up in the skies.

Huge Fireball Flies Across The Sky Over San Luis Potosi In Mexico

Mystery "Meteor" Flashes Over The Canary Islands

file illustration

http://www.thelocal.es/20130826/myst...canary-islands

Overhead Cometary Explosion Or Colide - USGS Reports Sonic Boom From West Virginia's Peninsula To Outer Banks

http://www.wvec.com/my-city/hampton/...220809261.html

Loud Noise Heard All Around The Eastern Darling Downs - Australian Airforce Is Busy Covering Up The Reason

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/...22/3831671.htm

"Bizarre, Orange Glow" - Probable Fireball Spotted High In The Sky Above Waterloo, Canada

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mystery-...rloo-1.1419311
                                Last edited by raptureholic; September 1st, 2013, 03:33 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

Working...
                                X