No announcement yet.

'Supermoon' May Outshine Meteor Shower This Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is beautiful tonight here in the Adirondacks. No worries Steve, Tin Hat not needed.
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

I saw it.It is big and bright.Very pretty.Although I have seen it bigger.I have seen it soooo big before that I went

Comment

Originally posted by grace-saved View Post

It is beautiful tonight here in the Adirondacks. No worries Steve, Tin Hat not needed.
        Thanks, dear! As is what always seems to be the case--it was OVERCAST here and, of course, we couldn't see it!!!!
        Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Was able to see it here in Texas. Thanks for sharing the awesome picture!

Comment

Nothing happens and nothing special.....

Just look beautiful God's creation an awesome galaxy....smile

Comment

My family and I went out Friday night and looked at it and was commenting about how "the man in the moon's face" looked so much different, and we were looking forward to seeing it again Saturday night...but it was overcast

Even through the clouds, though, I could tell it would've been a wonderful sight!

Comment

I went outside the past two nights to look at it but it just looked like a normal full moon. Bummer.
                sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
                  I went outside the past two nights to look at it but it just looked like a normal full moon. Bummer.
                  Bummer....

That right I agree....

Comment

Working...
                  X