No announcement yet.

strange bird behavior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm ya I've been wanting to report strange bird behavior on the board for quite some time now. I see the relative parties are present. Don't grind my beak to a nubbie!
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Now we know the origin of the term "bird brain". I guess they are not that smart.
      Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
        Umm ya I've been wanting to report strange bird behavior on the board for quite some time now. I see the relative parties are present. Don't grind my beak to a nubbie!
        There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Yeah according to the evolutionist lunatics, woodpeckers were regular birds who began to kill themselves over time beating their beaks into the trunks of trees and smashing their beaks, heads, and brains in until they developed the ability to peck the trunks with no harm to themselves............

They create solutions to problems that never existed.....
          No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
          Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
          Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
          Romans 8:31

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
            He wore down his beak to a nub and a Buzzard ate him.
            I saw a red bird attacking himself in the side mirror of my van this morning. He was quite riled with himself.
            John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Originally posted by JoyJoyJoy View Post
              I saw a red bird attacking himself in the side mirror of my van this morning. He was quite riled with himself.
              Must not have been a Cardinals fan!

Comment

Like dogs chasing parked cars, LOL!
                There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

This thread is for the birds ..................

And it has also gone to the dogs...........

Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

Comment

update, the bird is still hard at work.

Comment

Yup

You can put up a fake owl to scare him away. Or put tin foil over the window panes.
                      Shotguns work well too, I had a woodpecker that had taken to pecking on my metal chimney cap, which sounded like someone ringing a bell in the house. I work shift work and Woody was not letting me get any sleep. So over the course of a few days I fired a couple of warning shots and scaird him off. He came right back a couple days later. So the next time I dusted him good no more Woody banging on the fireplace cap.

Comment

Originally posted by 4given View Post
                        Shotguns work well too, I had a woodpecker that had taken to pecking on my metal chimney cap, which sounded like someone ringing a bell in the house. I work shift work and Woody was not letting me get any sleep. So over the course of a few days I fired a couple of warning shots and scaird him off. He came right back a couple days later. So the next time I dusted him good no more Woody banging on the fireplace cap.
                        Well, husband dearest had a good long laugh when I was telling him about the bird fighting itself and pooping all down the side of my car. Apparantly, the more bombs a bird drops, the more macho he is. And this poor dumb critter was trying to out-poop himself! Man, what a mess. When I told dh about how little birdyboo had scratched up my windows and mirrors, the laughter stopped and threats of a pellet gun came out. Great, now I will probably have to have my windows replaced!!
                        I put plastic bags over my car mirrors and moved my car. Now it's HIS truck getting bombed.
                        My SIL told me of a woodpecker where she works that pecks on an iron pole. WHY??? Nevermind, same reason redbirds fight themselves in a mirror, I guess.
                        John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Did you put windex on your window?

Comment

Working...
                          X