Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Homesick777 View Post
    Interesting observations:

We are almost exactly one lunar month away from the UN vote to divide Israel (9/20), a potential spiritual earthquake of Biblical proportions.

The recent Colorado and Virginia quakes were both on the 37th parallel.

The 37th parallel runs directly through the projected epicenter of the New Madrid seismic zone.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...ast-unrelated/

Hum,,,,so we just get a quake for no reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by lesterlrj View Post
      the rapture.
      Not even then, from what I keep reading.

Comment

• ??????????????????????????????

][/B]
        Originally posted by gradywhite View Post
        I am quite sure, that well over a million people just experienced something they never have before.
        I wonder if it would be a wake up call to any of them.

I'll say this, after my wife calmed down, I said "uhm ya know I've sorta been hinting at this for a while"
        Her response: "i don't want to hear it!!"

just what will it take??????????????????!!!!!!!!!

I ask myself the same thing ALL the time! I have so many dear friends and family members who claim to be saved, but who don't want to hear or talk about end time events at all. I'm not saying that in itself is a salvation issue, but it boggles my mind that Christians can not only show no interest in the Word, but that they can be so adamantly OPPOSED to it! So sad and frustrating!

Comment

• Originally posted by gradywhite View Post

Remember, nothing to see here, no reason to panic, move along...

Maybe he's right that the fault lines aren't actually connected?? I don't know, I'm not the expert. But they're definitely connected in a broader picture of the world.

You know, I'm in agreement with the TV people that says there's no reason to panic and panic doesn't help anyone... but for pete's sake, we need to be awake, and vigilant, and concerned, and *know* that there are reasons behind this and that things like this will continue to happen.

Comment

• My daughter felt it up here in Southern Ontario, Canada....talked to my neighbour and she thought she was getting vertigo! I do believe it's a sign of the times! How interesting the timing and all....
            We recently visited Philly and Va Beach as a family...(lovely vacation) so I can't imagine being in those big towers with desks shaking and all..Praying for you all and for our governments!!

Comment

Right, just meaningless coincidence. Get back to business as usual now. And don't even think about the earth shaking possibly affecting Yellowstone...

Comment

• Wow I just wake up this morning (AEST) to read this news. This is unusual in this area is it?
                sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• This has been the second earthquake in Maryland in approximately 1 year. I have lived here for 20 years and since I have been here this is only the second I have experienced. Clearly earthquakes in diverse places.

Comment

• Yeah, I also live here in south-eastern Pennsylvania, and, my wife and I felt a steady shaking in our house and a very light rumbling sound for approximately 12-15 seconds!

The shaking was enough where you could hear stuff "rattling around a bit" in the house!

**As far as I can remember, this is the **very first time** in my entire Earthly life, (I am 54-years-old), where I felt *a steady shaking of the Earth* for the length of time that I felt it earlier this afternoon!**

Saved By Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by EarsToHear View Post
                      Right, just meaningless coincidence. Get back to business as usual now. And don't even think about the earth shaking possibly affecting Yellowstone...
                      Yep. "No-fault" earthquakes. We can rest assured, though, that when something finally interferes with the sheeple eating, drinking, marrying, shopping and sinning as usual that we will already have been swept off our feet by the Groom. We are so-o-o close.

Comment

Not even then, from what I keep reading.
                        Same thing I am reading.

Comment

• I jut read a short snippet that even sky scrapers buildings in New York rocked? I understand these buildings are built to endure natural disasters and EQs, but the thought is seriously disturbing. Reported as one of the biggest on the East Coast in decades or longer. Absolutely amazing given all the other 'signs' we see!
                          sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• Geologists identified the exact location today where the
                            tectonic plates shifted under the Washington Area and the Obama administration
                            has decided to name it Bush's fault.

I cannot take credit for this.someone posted it on a blog.

Comment

• I heard this on the radio on the way home. Veeeeeeeeery interersting!!!

That said, I hope/pray all our RR folks around that area are okay!!
                              "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

• Originally posted by laney View Post
                                Geologists identified the exact location today where the
                                tectonic plates shifted under the Washington Area and the Obama administration
                                has decided to name it Bush's fault.

I cannot take credit for this.someone posted it on a blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X