Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

The Ring of Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring of Fire

I read a very interesting perspective yesterday about how the current big earthquakes are occurring in the area that is called "The Ring of Fire". What a time to be living...to see this and how through these events it would seem that prophecy is jumping off of the pages of the bible and happening before our very eyes! It reminded me of Luke 21:25-26: “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men's hearts will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth;" and Matt 24:7 "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.". I know we can't quote blogs here, but the one I read did make some interesting parallels between the Ring of Fire and the verse about birth pains. It got me thinking about all of this and how close we must be to hearing the trumpet sound! When a woman is in labor, the contractions (birth pains) occur to cause the baby to be moved down through the birth canal and to prepare the woman's body for the baby to be born. When the baby's head is crowning, there is a sensation that occurs that is also called "The Ring of Fire": the pressure of the baby's head causes the area to be stretched to it's limit, and the result is an extreme burning sensation as the baby's head presses up against the tissue, almost causing it to tear (thus the term 'ring of fire').

The contractions that we are seeing on the earth are coming very close together, and now with all of this talk about the huge earthquakes and devestation in the Ring of Fire it would seem that 'the baby's head is crowning'! From a labor standpoint, when the doctor can see the baby's head, the contractions are at full speed and that's when it's time to really PUSH. The woman bears down with all of her might and focuses everything in her to pushing the baby out. It's a time of intense focused pressure. Once the head crowns, the woman knows that there are usually only a few pushes left and then WHOOSH! The baby is born and it's all over. The blessed event has happened.

I can't help but look at the devestation in the ring of fire (and see the geologists's on tv saying that this 'area' is waking up and the US should be prepared as more earthquakes may be imminent) and hope that the 'head is crowning' and that the rapture is near! Now more than ever I feel like the Lord has been showing me that we need to be as spiritually ready as we can be, get very bold for Christ, and trust in HIM! I still believe that in the midst all of this, we are going to see him move in a mighty way that will be apparent to all who know him, that it could only have come from HIM! And that as a result hearts will turn toward him as never before. We need to be crying out to God on behalf of those we love who have not yet turned from sin and turned to Christ for salvation!

It does seem that the moanings and groanings of our earth is quickening, and escalating.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

This is interesting, "The ring of fire". I knew that term was used as in the geological ring of fault lines/earthquakes, but I had never heard it used to describe labor.... makes sense though.

Comment

So if these events are the actual events that Jesus was eluding to in the gospels, and they will be like labor pains increasing in time and severity, then what's next????????
        And when??????
        Look at what we have had in the last 2 - 3 years: Haiti, Chili, Christ Church, and now Japan. It seems we live in an Age where we are never going to be out of a disaster event; but rather just go from one to the other. Maybe even entering an Age of multiple disasters.

Comment

"The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and
          instruction" Prov 1:7

Comment

Actually it looks like this world has had an epidural at the neck - and is totally numb to the process.

But then with alternatives to birth.... I just hope the Great Physician takes over for the midwife.....
            It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
            sigpic

Comment

That is a very interesting perspective. Metaphorically we can also see how the widespread social tensions and protesting, not only in the Middle East and North Africa, but elsewhere around the world, are like the woman pushing during final stages of the delivery.
              sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                Actually it looks like this world has had an epidural at the neck - and is totally numb to the process.

But then with alternatives to birth.... I just hope the Great Physician takes over for the midwife.....
                I agree with the epidural part!!

So this might sound silly but...

Is the birth... a) the Rapture, b) Christ's Return, c) Tribulation

I always thought it pointed to Christ's return... If it is to Christ's return wouldn't it slow down? Because we haven't been Raptured yet....
                Many Blessings,
                Laura

"Dear Jesus, thank You that we must come with empty hands. I thank You that You have done all-all-on the cross, and that all we need in life or death is be sure of this." ~ The Hiding Place, Tante Jans

Comment

or should I be ?
                  Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

Comment

I think we'll have a premature "JC" Section.

Quick and no anesthesia. The shock will numb the pain.
                    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                    sigpic

Comment

"JC" Section.
                      :rofl
                      The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                      Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                      (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

How about this? Revelation 9:1-11

Could the "bottomless pit" be in the middle of the "ring of fire"? Is Abaddon in the process of being "birthed"?

I know the bottomless pit won't be actually opened until the tribulation period, but this could be the lead-up to it. Could it not?

Comment

Originally posted by cts racing View Post
                          So if these events are the actual events that Jesus was eluding to in the gospels, and they will be like labor pains increasing in time and severity, then what's next????????
                          And when??????
                          Look at what we have had in the last 2 - 3 years: Haiti, Chili, Christ Church, and now Japan. It seems we live in an Age where we are never going to be out of a disaster event; but rather just go from one to the other. Maybe even entering an Age of multiple disasters.
                          Watching the news yesterday talking about the Japan tsunami and the anchors said " Isnt in odd about all the natural disasters. Until recently we never said the word tsunami. I guess this is the new normal " I wonder if they know about Christ

Comment

It's just crazy how the disasters are just coming one after another now. Used to be we'd get breaks between major disasters, but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsfarris77 View Post
                              I agree with the epidural part!!

So this might sound silly but...

Is the birth... a) the Rapture, b) Christ's Return, c) Tribulation

I always thought it pointed to Christ's return... If it is to Christ's return wouldn't it slow down? Because we haven't been Raptured yet....
                              Nope, not silly at all.

I believe the birth is the arrival of the AC. Look here: http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1884.cfm

I'll quote a little bit:

....so, the beginning of these multiple prophetic signs heralds the beginning of a birth process; someone or some thing is to be born on to the world scene. He is to appear! But, whom? We get this answer in verse 15, when Jesus is suddenly speaking of the prophecy in Daniel 9:27, 11:31, and 12:11. This prophecy states that the Antichrist will walk into Holy of Holies in the Temple at the mid-point of the 7-year Tribulation Period for the express purpose of desolating it, and causing extreme offense to God. Daniel calls this act the "abomination that makes desolate"; scholars have called it "The Abomination of Desolation".

Therefore, the "baby" to be "born" is the Antichrist.
                              But, wait, there has to be another "baby" born in these verses! When Jesus suddenly starts talking of the Antichrist committing the Abomination of Desolation in the Holy of Holies in the Temple, all sorts of red lights should begin flashing; however, thanks to the terrible teaching of traditional Bible teachers, these red lights are no where to be found. In Matthew 24:1-2, Jesus foretells the destruction of the Temple Herod was rebuilding. In verse 3, the disciples correctly understand that the destruction of the Temple heralds the destruction of the nation, Israel. Indeed, both destructions were carried out in 70 A.D.

Yet, Jesus is suddenly speaking of Antichrist desecrating the Holy of Holies! Therefore, the nation, Israel, must have been reborn by this time, and the Third Temple rebuilt; otherwise, Antichrist would not be able to offend God by desecrating the Holy of Holies located inside the Temple! We have another "baby" being born here -- Israel! And, sometime before Antichrist goes into the Holy of Holies at Day 1,260 of the Tribulation Period, the Temple has to have been rebuilt.

THEREFORE: the signs, the "birth pangs" Jesus listed in Matthew 24 will give birth to two babies: the nation of Israel and Antichrist. Let us examine these birth pangs, and then we shall see how the baby of Israel was born exactly in accordance with these signs, these birth pangs.

Jesus listed the following birth pangs as the multiple signs by which believers would know the End of the Age is close.

1. Unparalleled Spiritual Deception [vs 4]; this spiritual deception is so pervasive, and of such great concern that Jesus reiterated the warning twice more in this chapter, verses 11 and 24. Certainly, we are faced with just such spiritual deception today, as ministries thought as Fundamental and right on target, are suddenly seen shifting to support Liberal or even New World Order causes. In this day, Christians must have their eyes on Scripture -- acting as the Noble Bereans -- and not just on a man or his organization. We must diligently compare everything said and done against Scripture, remembering that organizations and men have suddenly turned bad after years of seeming to be right on target. As Jesus warned, "He who endures to the end shall be saved". [Matthew 10:22]

2. False Messiah Figures [vs 5]; the 20th Century has seen the appearance of so many Messiah-type figures as to stagger the imagination.

3. Wars and Rumors of Wars [vs 6]; Nation Rising Against Nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom -- this is an idiomatic phrase which defines a conflict started between two local combatants but quickly joined on both sides by allies, thus making the war much larger [vs 7]. However, once you realize that the Kingdom of Antichrist is going to be a global kingdom and he is going to be a global dictator [Rev 13:16-18 and Rev 13:1-10], you realize that these wars and rumors of wars are really global wars and global rumors of wars!

Therefore, the birth of Antichrist will consist of Global Wars, Global Rumors of Wars, Global Earthquakes, and Global Famines!

4. Famines and earthquakes occurring all over the globe -- once again, this is an idiomatic phrase meaning that famines and earthquakes will occur simultaneously in different parts of the globe [vs 7]. Contrary to what the U.S. Geological Service says, earthquakes are occurring more regularly now, and with greater average intensity. The denial of the Geological Service on this fact sounds an awful lot like the End of the Age prophecy as to what wicked man will be saying when confronted by Biblical End Time signs, "Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." [2 Peter 3:4] The Geological Service would have you believe that "all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation", trying to mask the truth that earthquakes are a lot more common and more intense, than ever before.
                              Sometimes their website feels like they're "screaming" at you, but they do offer a different perspective, something to ponder.

And I like it that you ponder these things!

Proverbs 4:26

"Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established."

Ponder, ponder, ponder....now that word is stuck in my head.....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X