Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

The Ring of Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to think that all of this most likely goes back to this:

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (Genesis 7:11)

Comment

Wow !

for God's mercy on the West Coast.

Comment

It is hard not to feel anxious about this since I live in Orange County, CA. My 24 year- old daughter lives right on the beach in Newport Beach, CA. That and the fact that I have a 9 and 11 year old. If i didn't have children, I wouldn't feel so nervous that this may occur.

I know God is in control, but it still is nerve wracking.
        MARANATHA!

Comment

Things with the animals and fish do seem to make sense now-wow

Comment

Got it Shonsu.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
              It is hard not to feel anxious about this since I live in Orange County, CA. My 24 year- old daughter lives right on the beach in Newport Beach, CA. That and the fact that I have a 9 and 11 year old. If i didn't have children, I wouldn't feel so nervous that this may occur.

Comment

for mercy, Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                  Nightelf;

I suggest wearing a PFD 24/7 with a pack of MREs and a bottle of water. Our MODS must be protected.

PFD- Personal Flotation Device (life vest)
                  MRE- US military ration, Meal - Ready to Eat.
                  Ugh..... if I eat enough MRE's I'll be my own PFD..... putt-putting around in the water in circles.....

Comment

I was reading a discussion on another forum and a couple of people who live in California reported that their pet dogs have been acting strange the past week or so. Does anyone here know anyone who reports likewise, or live in the area and have noticed anything similar, or other anomalies?
                    sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by $teve View Post
                      I was reading a discussion on another forum and a couple of people who live in California reported that their pet dogs have been acting strange the past week or so. Does anyone here know anyone who reports likewise, or live in the area and have noticed anything similar, or other anomalies?
                      I am not anywhere near California, but my pets have been acting very strange the past two weeks, like being very clingy and wanting my attention, and not wanting me to leave their side. Strange.

Praying to go home soon!

Comment

"Strange" is "normal" for my animals.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                          "Strange" is "normal" for my animals.....
                          well, are your animals acting "normal"?...........
                          sigpic

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Comment

Originally posted by cbressler1976 View Post
                            well, are your animals acting "normal"?...........
                            Uh..... normal for my cats is "strange".

They are acting "strange", so they are acting "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                              Uh..... normal for my cats is "strange".

They are acting "strange", so they are acting "normal".
                              ....had to think about that one!!.....lol
                              sigpic

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post

You and I both sister. ((((hugs)))) God is in control and loves us. That is the only hope I have in all the possibilities that befall us. ((((more hugs)))

Comment

Working...
                                X