The Ring of Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith&Hope View Post
    YES, amazing times. I frequently feel so humbled that God would chosen us, out of everyone who has been created, to live in the last days!
    Father please send your Holy Spirit before us to open hearts that we might spread the really really good news- the gospel!
    He's coming back soon
    in agreement. Use us Father, as your instruments, as ambassadors of Christ, to spread the gospel of your precious son Jesus and share our Blessed Hope!![/QUOTE]

momoffaith, our post are getting all mixed together ~lol~

Comment

I have heard of the ring of fire years ago maybe in school or something. I have never thought much about it. I had no idea these quakes were going in what seems a clockwise circle. This is frightening indeed. I have a brother in Seattle and another in Alaska along that coast next to Canada. I pray the Lord will watch over them.
      Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
      Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
      Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

Wow BlessedHope that is intense in frequency. Definitely like labor pains.
        Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
        Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
        Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

Originally posted by watchwoman View Post
          Wow!

That was chilling, and I live nowhere near California or the west coast!

While the expert geologist might at first seem to be using folkloric signs to predict seismic activity, he seemed to actually back them up with facts from previous earthquakes. Ex: the whales having their magnetic directional senses scrambled just before an earthquake, and getting beached before the large quake & tsunami in Indonesia.

Praying for all our brothers & sisters on the west coast
          So with that in mind, *now* does some of the flocks of birds & fish suddenly dying off begin to make sense? I wonder how long before a seismic event this phenomena can happen.

Comment

As someone currently sitting in the PNW and who will be heading S. to California to help out my parents (who live a mile from the San Andreas Fault) in a couple of weeks, I'll let you all know when the shaking starts .

Seriously, though. It kind of freaks me out a bit. Its one thing to KNOW you live in a subduction zone. Its another all together to start hearing that the fault is overdue and hear people start setting dates... it really gets me. God is in control, but with 2 babies I'd rather we all go in the rapture than an earthquake. KWIM? That said, we're not changing our plans this weekend for the projected quake.
            "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment." (Matthew 22:37-38)

Comment

Originally posted by Robinbobbin View Post
              As someone currently sitting in the PNW and who will be heading S. to California to help out my parents (who live a mile from the San Andreas Fault) in a couple of weeks, I'll let you all know when the shaking starts .

Seriously, though. It kind of freaks me out a bit. Its one thing to KNOW you live in a subduction zone. Its another all together to start hearing that the fault is overdue and hear people start setting dates... it really gets me. God is in control, but with 2 babies I'd rather we all go in the rapture than an earthquake. KWIM? That said, we're not changing our plans this weekend for the projected quake.
              Yes, we live by faith these days. If you hear that Vancouver Island has flooded and sunk like the lost city of Atlantis, like I said in another thread, RR will have to find themselves another night Mod

Comment

Originally posted by adamrach View Post
                That was interesting. Expecially how he connected the animal (fish) problems to earthquake or natural disaster occurances, and the full moons.
                Your right. I could not figure out how all these fish and sealife were dying off,but when he tied it into the magnetic distriburence's that happen with earthquqkes, it seems to make sense.
                Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Comment

Originally posted by adamrach View Post
                  That was interesting. Expecially how he connected the animal (fish) problems to earthquake or natural disaster occurances, and the full moons.
                  Very good point. Is there any of these occurrences of dead fish en masse in the US currently?
                  sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by $teve View Post
                    Very good point. Is there any of these occurrences of dead fish en masse in the US currently?
                    This one comes to my mind that happened just this month I think.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110309/...ish_die_off_12

"Mass fish death fouls California marina"

...and there have been more in the US within the last year or so I think as well...
                    Last edited by Peace777; March 18th, 2011, 01:57 AM. Reason: to add last sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Peace777 View Post
                      This one comes to my mind that happened just this month I think.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110309/...ish_die_off_12

"Mass fish death fouls California marina"

...and there have been more in the US within the last year or so I think as well...
                      Wow that is a lot of dead fish there. There could be something certainly up with that, given there may be some link between this phenomenon and the EQs. Good find!
                      sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

These are hugely interesting findings. I just don't believe that these birth pangs are just suddenly going to stop. They are building in frequency and intensity, this is how the progression of birth pains are. They just don't stop once they are in a pattern. I believe this world is in full fledged labor. I feel and pray for the people that are suffering but for all believers it is a time to

We are getting so near to going home and I can't wait and neither can all of you. We will be home soon. This world is literally falling apart before our eyes. I look back to when my Dad died in 1995 and I think to myself that so much has happened since then that he would not even recognize this world anymore when it came to TV, morality and especially what has happened to his country that he loved. And that will only a little over 15 years ago.
                        sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsfarris77 View Post
                          Oops! Sorry! Thank you Lucid! I read all that was on the site and have it bookmarked!

That site does show their urgency in wanting to reach people for Christ.

sigpic

Comment

Nightelf;

I suggest wearing a PFD 24/7 with a pack of MREs and a bottle of water. Our MODS must be protected.

PFD- Personal Flotation Device (life vest)
                            MRE- US military ration, Meal - Ready to Eat.
                            Last edited by Wally; March 18th, 2011, 09:11 AM.
                            It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                            sigpic

Comment

Super Moon....

It does seem brighter at night. I expect this will cause some serious tidal effects.

A tusnami at a higher that normal high tide.

Lord we ask for mercy for the earth and a fullness of the Spirit to witness.
                              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                              sigpic

Comment

I was going to post that video too. This explains the lunar patterns. The moon will be at an extreme declination when the ascending node and vernal equinox line up. Plus full moon and you have some major forces on the earth. I expect a lot of babies will be born too, as the full moon seems to trigger labor . As to the ring of fire, the plate is moving together in a north/northeastern fashion. movement/release of stress on one side will build stress on the other, which needs to be released in movement. And at the scale we're seeing these quakes, the next one in the pacific nw or therabouts will be a big one. It could be anywhere from alaska down to mexico and possibly multiple big ones. Folks living out that way, get your emergency/bug out kits ready.

This also has the potential to touch off old faults and rock some already unstable areas like yellowstone as it is connected in that subduction zone, and possibly new madrid. Arkansas just saw a fairly large quake there too. Considering the Lord is planning some massive earthquakes for the trib, including the worldwide one where "the earth is utterly shaken" mountains are leveled and 'islands flee away', the plate zones and everything that lies beneath are destabilizing rapidly. Long time ago when i was in school and learning geology, i asked my professor, a bit of a sedimentology and seafloor spreading expert, if it was possible to have a worldwide earthquake in light of revelation. He was/is totally atheist btw, i was just throwing out the scenario. He said it was possible, and especially as plates spreading the rift zones are reaching a maximum. Apparently the rift plates like the atlantic and pacific can only get so large under the weight of the dense oceanic plate material, reach a maximum, then the border subduction will kick off and start subducting the other direction. Rather the continent will take over the oceanic plate quicker than the plate is spreading. However, from my global tectonics class, the rift/subduction areas seem to cycle, not reverse. I do remember the cross section pics to the core, showing the dense oceanic material, and they were in regular pieces, all the way around the circuit from ocean floor, straight down to the outer core, along that and back up to the rift zone. Perhaps once a chunk reaches that size, it slides down quicker along that conveyer belt while the continent reverses direction? Total hand waving, but it sort of works with the idea in revelation that must absolutely have some major plate bumpage. That's a different movement of spreading/subduction than the plate moving the surface, ie the ring of fire quakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X