Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead fish, birds & beasts and strange animal behavior *merged*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlMH...eature=related

This is tragic, and very very sad. I can't imagine that it doesn't have something to do from the effects of the oil spill.

Comment

chemical

That chemical they sprayed to breakup the oil is worse than the oil I'm sure. Our Gov lies to us so much. How sad. I love this Country and the people but up at the top its a mess.

Comment

Very troubling......the question next is, what do they do with the dead fish, 100,000 of them?

Comment

Wow, that is a LOT of fish and the poor baby whale.
          Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Comment

They can't possibly be spraying chemicals overhead a.k.a "chemtrails..." There are too many patrons here on this board that don't believe that is possible or that the government could possibly ever unintentionally harm us with good(bad) intentions...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
              They can't possibly be spraying chemicals overhead a.k.a "chemtrails..." There are too many patrons here on this board that don't believe that is possible or that the government could possibly ever unintentionally harm us with good(bad) intentions...

Our govn't is NOT our friend. They believe that they are doing "mother earth" a favor by ridding the planet of us human parasites.

Comment

I now live about 1000 miles from the fish kill, but I grew up a few miles from where that fish kill happened. My mom and siblings still live within 50-60 miles of that fish kill. I believe that the fish kill was caused by the chemical that was sprayed on the water to break up (or sink) the oil. My Mom told me that there are days that there is a chlorine-like smell in the air. And would you believe that people down there are still buying and eating the seafood? No way would I do that.
                Charley

Comment

Agreed.

People do need to be aware that Daddy government is rarely out for our best interest. If one searchs for info on Corexit along with the Valdez spill in Alaska years ago were the chemical was used it is enough to make one forget about eating seafood anywhere near the Gulf for decades to come.

They definetly need our prayers for their health and safety down south

Comment

Originally posted by EmmieAZ View Post

Our govn't is NOT our friend. They believe that they are doing "mother earth" a favor by ridding the planet of us human parasites.
                    Agreed.

Many do not want to believe that a number of our leaders and enviromentalists believe this horrid deception. Corexit is a wicked chemical that was also used years ago to disperse the Alaska Valdez ship spill and is still causing a myriad of problems. The Gulf needs our prayers

Comment

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...id_10939.shtml

Local Pensacola news reporting that people aren't allowed to dig on the beach. Guess they don't want you to see the oil that is present 6 inches down.

Comment

Oh wow. I've got close relatives in FL.

I did read a report by some Drs. of Science stating they believe this toxic oil soup will or has settled in the Gulf and will alter the warm water currents causing cold winters. that just makes too much sense to my little uneducated mind

Comment

Originally posted by Janet13632 View Post
                          http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...id_10939.shtml

Local Pensacola news reporting that people aren't allowed to dig on the beach. Guess they don't want you to see the oil that is present 6 inches down.
                          UNBELIVEABLE...If that reporter had been their with his family and his kids were digging in the sand to build a sand castle,he would have been subject to arrest.

WHAT'S THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO..
                          Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1478...ans-in-florida

Here's another thread I posted today which unfortunately has had no viewers

Comment

Dead fish, birds & beasts *merged*

Okay, yesterday, I was sitting here in the living room, on the laptop, and I kept seeing birds zoom past the big windows across the room. It was a constant thing -- back and forth, sometimes one or two, sometimes a whole little flock of birds. A few minutes later, I went outside to check the mail, and as I came back, I realized that these little birds (English sparrows) were flying back and forth between two sets of trees on either side of the yard. There must have been at least a hundred little birds waaaay up in the high top branches of the trees, and it's like they were playing chase, or a birdie version of "Red Rover" or something. As soon as some lit on one side, others hopped up and flew to the other side. Weird!!
                              "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Working...
                              X