No announcement yet.

Dead fish, birds & beasts and strange animal behavior *merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But people really really want global warming to be real.

I really really really wanna go home
    I write articles on climate change sometimes and it always invokes disagreements. Mainly people think it's a hoax.

I don't know if it is. With the amount of deception out there I doubt any of us will know the full truth regarding climate change. I do know this, though, something's happening. Animals are dying. Sinkholes are opening. I don't know the cause but I sure see the results!

YSIC,
    Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

• Originally posted by poc4dw View Post
      I write articles on climate change sometimes and it always invokes disagreements. Mainly people think it's a hoax.
      Something that has been consistent is that the climate is always changing and that is nothing new. Much false information has been pushed forward to indicate that today's climate concerns are man made. Those hoaxes have been uncovered and seen in the light of day.

All the troubles we see today are likely an indicator of the late hour we're living in.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• I agree with TT. The climate always fluctuates, but I don't think it is man made. The die offs are increasing. It makes me think starvation is even more likely after the Rapture and the economy fails. Food will be tightly rationed and hunting will be very sparse and probably illegal.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
          I agree with TT. The climate always fluctuates, but I don't think it is man made. The die offs are increasing. It makes me think starvation is even more likely after the Rapture and the economy fails. Food will be tightly rationed and hunting will be very sparse and probably illegal.
          Makes you wonder why the "Hunger Games" franchise was such a big deal in Hollywood.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

• The die offs are increasing. It makes me think starvation is even more likely after the Rapture and the economy fails. Food will be tightly rationed and hunting will be very sparse and probably illegal.
            Yes! I've always said there is a reason no meat is mentioned in the famine of Revelation. It's because all the animals are dead! Or most of them.

Diane
            Diane

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
              I agree with TT. The climate always fluctuates, but I don't think it is man made. The die offs are increasing. It makes me think starvation is even more likely after the Rapture and the economy fails. Food will be tightly rationed and hunting will be very sparse and probably illegal.
              sigpic

Comment

• All the troubles we see today are likely an indicator of the late hour we're living in.
                Diane

Comment

• Mass Die Offs January 2018

Saw this prominently on a few other sources last few days and made me think of this thread.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/an...end-times.html

Comment

• Wow and that is just for 2018. Nature and God are trying to tell us something.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I would say in the last few years we have lost 90% of Hummingbirds , 80% robins, 90% winter birds and 50% song birds>> something is really happening in this world!! and I believe because we are at the end of the age!
                      consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
                      For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
                      For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope
                      that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.
                      We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.
                      Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.
                      For in this hope we were saved.Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X