"Earth Day": A pagan celebration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
    When I was young {early 20s} I used to attend the first few Earth Day celebrations thinking the movement was cool. I was not a Christian and totally suggestible to the dark agendas of countless groups that began quietly attaching themselves to this movement.

Earth Day is not an innocent, positive celebration of life as it's leaders insist. It is NOT about recycling cans and bottles or "going green". Radical feminists use the day to promote infanticide or remaining childless altogether to protect the air we breathe. And don't get me started on the marajuana advocates ..... Earth Day is a pothead's dream.

Atheists, false religions, and apostate Christians embrace this day because they need something--ANYTHING-- to fill the vacuum in their empty hearts. Satan is always more than willing to oblige.
    yeah dont forget that two days ago was 420 (weed day) where a lot of people go and "celebrate" by smoking the living daylights out of themselves...

Comment

Why can't we celebrate "Earth Day" with a departure from it...

Comment

Radical feminists use [Earth Day] to promote infanticide ... to protect the air we breathe.
        This should be a bumper sticker of some sort.

Earth Day is a pothead's dream.
        This one, too.

I am sure it is used in some way to promote the homosexual agenda as well. They are all shameless.
        I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
        For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
        no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

My grandson & I were watching Sprout TV this morning.

As a way of celebrating Earth Day, they were teaching kids to sing that old favorite we learned in Sunday School, "We got the whole world in our hands...."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid View Post
            My grandson & I were watching Sprout TV this morning.

As a way of celebrating Earth Day, they were teaching kids to sing that old favorite we learned in Sunday School, "We got the whole world in our hands...."

That's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGamer View Post
              I could care less about Pagan Day. I don't get this whole planet worship stuff that's picking up so much steam lately.
              Meh it's not so much 'earth-worship' but more 'worship any god/goddess/deity as long as you don't pay homage to The One True Lord'
              My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Originally posted by LUVSLLAMAS
                Anyone feel like a natural disaster will possibly occur today? Remember what happened a few weeks ago after the Catholic priests' sex abuse scandal was revealed in Europe? Who would have thought that a volcanic eruption in Iceland would bring Europe to their knees? I'm not speculating, but is it a coincidence that the earthquake and tsunami in Asia happened the day after Christmas?
                I have noticed that the bulk of the natural disasters are directed towards those who have denounced The Lord. Coincidence? I'll let you decide....

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Originally posted by rreighe View Post
                  yeah dont forget that two days ago was 420 (weed day) where a lot of people go and "celebrate" by smoking the living daylights out of themselves...
                  Junkies don't need a special day to glorifiy their habit. Every day is 'weed day' to them.

Comment

All Pagan Day meant to us was my dd and I couldn't watch the good old cartoons like Yogi Bear, Tom and Jerry, and Popeye because it was Captain Planet day.

Comment

Now THAT'S a great idea! Let's all agree in prayer that next year we'll be viewing this insanity from ABOVE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cocopea9052 View Post

up
                        For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

I am so tired of the Green movement, Earth Day, etc. While I have nothing against conserving energy and recycling, it's a religion for some people. I have more than once in my life literally been yelled at for throwing an aluminum can in the garbage rather than recycling it. It's all worshipping Earth rather than protecting His creation, and that's my problem with it.

Comment

I remember Earth Day from when I was a little kid. We had just come back from overseas and the whole school celebrated a holiday I had never heard of. I thought it was very strange, and never was able to whip up any enthusiasm for it. Then we went back overseas and didn't hear of it until we got back state side again. It always seemed a very strange day to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

earth day....

....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G880g...layer_embedded

a most disgusting display of vulgar idolatry ....makes me sick....

Comment

that youtube...

Please do not read the comments below...eww.

Comment

Working...
                                X