Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Christina
    Amen.

Anyone got the latest update for those of us following this thread for information on the earthquake?
    Go back to post #223. I just checked and it is still current.

EDITED - After cleanup it is now post 193.

Thank you mods and I love the pic one of you added to my do not feed the troll post. But it went bye bye with the cleanup so could you PM me a link please???

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
      TSUNAMI WARNING headed for Hawaii

those floods will wash Obama's birth records away
      I just said the same thing to my better half maybe, just maybe, it will be exposed for all to see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Christina
        Amen.

Anyone got the latest update for those of us following this thread for information on the earthquake?
        Christiana

Yes, back on track:

* 147 confirmed dead; number expected to rise
        * Wave kills 3 people; 10 missing off Chile coast
        * Obama: We stand ready to help Chile
        * California, Alaska under tsunami advisory

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T1

Comment

• Originally posted by yogi3939 View Post
          Go back to post #223. I just checked and it is still current.
          I think the Mods did a clean up....post count is reduced now....

Comment

• Do we have members here from Hawaii?

Comment

• Hawaiian NBC News: http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/...nav=menu55_1_5

Comment

• Originally posted by cocopea9052 View Post
                I think the Mods did a clean up....post count is reduced now....
                I am tuned to Fox news as many of you are... I pray this is only a small incoming wave! 'ing
                The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

• I just did a count and as of this writing there have been 59 quakes/aftershocks so far including the original one. ALMOST ALL OF THEM WERE 5.0 0R OVER WITH MANY AT 6.0 OR OVER. Sorry, hit cap lock.

Comment

• Woohoo! Glad it's all cleaned up.

Now, back to the topic. Yes, the news says right now that the first wave is supposed to hit at 4:05 EST, which is in about an hour.

Comment

I just did a count and as of this writing there have been 59 quakes/aftershocks so far including the original one. ALMOST ALL OF THEM WERE 5.0 0R OVER WITH MANY AT 6.0 OR OVER. Sorry, hit cap lock.
                      Is this normal?

Comment

• Has anyone heard any recent news on how this Tsunami has impacted other Island countries? 'ing for their safety...!
                        The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

• Originally posted by sunset View Post
                          Is this normal?
                          No, this is way beyond normal. Most major quakes do not have nearly this many strong aftershocks in so short a time. Haiti took way longer to reach this many. In fact many of the aftershocks are happening just a few minutes apart. It would almost feel like the earth just won't stop shaking for most of the day if you were there.

Comment

No, this is way beyond normal. Most major quakes do not have nearly this many strong aftershocks in so short a time. Haiti took way longer to reach this many. In fact many of the aftershocks are happening just a few minutes apart. It would almost feel like the earth just won't stop shaking for most of the day if you were there.
                            I heard on the news that this is a different type of earthquake...... maybe that's why? I'm not sure...
                            sigpic

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Comment

• I just checked again and there has been no new aftershocks in Chile in about an hour and a half. Either the quakes are stopping or pressure is building for another big one. Lets pray it is the former.

Central California has had a small 2.7 in the last few minutes. And a 5.4 in the northern mid Atlantic ridge.

Comment

No, this is way beyond normal. Most major quakes do not have nearly this many strong aftershocks in so short a time. Haiti took way longer to reach this many.
                                Will this effect the Tsunami flow; will it cause a ripple effect? I'm watching NBC Hawaii and they are giving continuing updates. Hilo seems to be vulnerable and they're shutting down the water plants.

Comment

Working...
                                X