Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

God's answer for your worry

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's answer for your worry

The Overshadowing Personal Deliverance

"I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord." Jeremiah 1:8

God promised Jeremiah that He would deliver him personally - "Thy life will I give unto thee for a prey." That is all God promises His children. Wherever God sends us, He will guard our lives. Our personal property and possessions are a matter of indifference, we have to sit loosely to all those things; if we do not, there will be panic and heartbreak and distress. That is the inwardness of the overshadowing of personal deliverance.

The Sermon on the Mount indicates that when we are on Jesus Christ's errands, there is no time to stand up for ourselves. Jesus says, in effect, Do not be bothered with whether you are being justly dealt with or not. To look for justice is a sign of deflection from devotion to Him. Never look for justice in this world, but never cease to give it. If we look for justice, we will begin to grouse and to indulge in the discontent of self-pity - Why should I be treated like this? If we are devoted to Jesus Christ we have nothing to do with what we meet, whether it is just or unjust. Jesus says - Go steadily on with what I have told you to do and I will guard your life. If you try to guard it yourself, you remove yourself from My deliverance. The most devout among us become atheistic in this connection; we do not believe God, we enthrone common sense and tack the name of God on to it. We do lean to our own understanding, instead of trusting God with all our hearts.

http://www.myutmost.org/06/0627.html

There is an answer to this world of chaos, especially when chaos reigns like today. The Lord gave it to us, and there remains a blessing to those who root it out for their own life, He didn't leave you in the lerch, searching for what to do.

Beloved, you may have lived this only in part, dive in all the way. When our Lord said "do not worry", He meant every word of it, and He meant it in total, not leaving out any aspect you can think of, He is in control. As you do this, you will gather strength and knowledge and see the Lord move, it will encourage you to do it all the more.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Amen!

Comment

HeIS -
      Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed this message.

Bless you.
      Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Rom 12:2

Comment

I'm going to share this with my Bible study group tonight!
        Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are feeble-hearted, Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with a vengence, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you." Is 35:3-6

Comment

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by BoGo View Post
            HeIS -
            Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed this message.

Bless you.
            Me too, especially today....thanks so much!
            Blessings,
            savedatcamp

Comment

great post !! this is the same thinking I had when I selected my Bible verse and message at the bottom of my postings....We NEED to be "all in"

Comment

Thanks your message is very timely for me today.

Comment

I am Blessed by this message. We have to keep our eyes on Jesus, not on our circumstances or what we have materially. He has to be and should be our all above all.

Thank you so very much for posting it.

Ann
                  Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

Comment

Very timely. Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for blessing me today!

Comment

The Lord is awesome.
                        Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

What a blessing!

Comment

Comment

AMEN

Comment

Working...
                              X