No announcement yet.

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is where I get out the soapbox and start linking to www.ready.org - Make sure you have a disaster kit, no matter WHERE you live.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Comment

• I think we should all prepare for the worst case scenario, which is why we would have absolutly NO need for a disaster kit.

Worst case scenario is that you die in the disaster, problem solved no need for a disaster kit.
      For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
        I think we should all prepare for the worst case scenario, which is why we would have absolutly NO need for a disaster kit.

Worst case scenario is that you die in the disaster, problem solved no need for a disaster kit.
        I've got Jesus and a disaster kit. I'll be prepared for everything.
        Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
          Everything is speculation at this point.
          Just like speculating the Rapture in the next 10 years--will that get me a tin foil hat too?
          No hat, and speculating on the timing of the rapture is against the rules.

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
          Wasn't my theory--just sharing it because it's interesting. Misleading--perhaps? Speculation is not bad, that's what makes these forums fun. Whenever something big happens--we all run here to chat don't we? Half of the forums that are submitted on RRBB don't have supportable evidence--mostly hot air.
          Let's not share misleading speculations. And let's also avoid broad generalizations about the BB that are not based on fact.
          sigpic
          Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
            I've got Jesus and a disaster kit. I'll be prepared for everything.
            Amen.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
            'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
            I get my Bibles here

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
              No hat, and speculating on the timing of the rapture is against the rules.

Let's not share misleading speculations. And let's also avoid broad generalizations about the BB that are not based on fact.
              Got it!
              Won't happen again
              John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Working...
              X