Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Microchips get under the skin of technophile Swedes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microchips get under the skin of technophile Swedes

Stockholm (AFP) - It's the size of a grain of rice but could hold the key to many aspects of your life.

A tiny microchip inserted under the skin can replace the need to carry keys, credit cards and train tickets.

That might sound like an Orwellian nightmare to some but in Sweden it is a welcome reality for a growing number who favours convenience over concerns of potential personal data violations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/microchip...033147071.html

Two things...

One I was surprised that it said she had to still manually type in a code after the chip is swiped...how is that easier than opening with a key???

Two...bad things happen when you have foreign objects in your body...my sister almost died because of a titanium mesh placed in her abdomen...and just heard yesterday about massive lawsuit related to placement of some type of a mesh in women in the lower abdomen to help support organs...immune reaction indeed!!!

Comment

Years ago, when I read "The Late Great Planet Earth", I had a hard time comprehending how people would be able to ignore all of the signs of the times coming true. I thought surely, when all these things start happening, millions of people will come to the Lord, because they will see that the Bible IS the Word of God.

And yet.... no. Israel became a nation, followed by it being the pivotal nation in the world, surrounded by enemies. Weather signs, political signs, warring signs, huge advances in technology.... and still.... nothing. I can easily see how Satan will take over so many. This example of people willingly subjecting themselves to microchipping, without any thought of consequences is something that as a ninth grader back in 1970.... I thought would NEVER happen.

But that in itself is a sign too, isn't it?

"Hear this now, O foolish people, without understanding, who have eyes and see not, and who have ears and hear not." (Jeremiah 5:21)
      a Monarchist awaiting
      "The Return of the King"

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
        Two things...

One I was surprised that it said she had to still manually type in a code after the chip is swiped...how is that easier than opening with a key???

Two...bad things happen when you have foreign objects in your body...my sister almost died because of a titanium mesh placed in her abdomen...and just heard yesterday about massive lawsuit related to placement of some type of a mesh in women in the lower abdomen to help support organs...immune reaction indeed!!!
        I totally agree with you about having foreign objects put inside of a body. I would only have something put in my body if my life or health depended on it, and I would never have a microchip just for the ease of not having to carry personal ID or for convenience.

Comment

Working...
        X