Somethingís Not Right in Southern Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
    That is strange about the birds not coming back as they usually do, can they sense that much in advance about a natural disaster is about to take place???
    Thatís what Iím wondering. Seems that may be the case.

Comment

I chuckle writing this as I am barely intelligent enough to get out of my own way most of the time, seriously I can and do spend hours reading material, equally as much in the word. We will be chatting/singing/praising and worshipping our King together with all the saints, and I'm certain we'll witness some amazing things by Him, and who knows maybe our paths will cross before the rapture or our time to depart here to meet Him.

By the way I like you avatar, here is a links to some Pulsars and quasars http://hubblesite.org/images/news/79-pulsars
      this is good too http://www.spacetelescope.org/science/black_holes/
      Last edited by chaser; March 29th, 2018, 12:51 PM. Reason: hit post reply too quick, I have a hair trigger
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
        I chuckle writing this as I am barely intelligent enough to get out of my own way most of the time, seriously I can and do spend hours reading material, equally as much in the word. We will be chatting/singing/praising and worshipping our King together with all the saints, and I'm certain we'll witness some amazing things by Him, and who knows maybe our paths will cross before the rapture or our time to depart here to meet Him.
        Yes! I always tell my 5 year old that Heaven is going to be filled with so many of our family and friends, and he gets so excited. 😊
        By the way I like you avatar, here is a links to some Pulsars and quasars http://hubblesite.org/images/news/79-pulsars
        this is good too http://www.spacetelescope.org/science/black_holes/
        Wow, evolution is amazing! 😆 😆

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post

Yes, thatís where I saw it. When Amir has something to say, I definitely listen!
          Same here!

Comment

Is A Massive Tremor On The Way?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ia-Alaska.html

Comment

Just curious as it is now April 27, I hope your birds and wildlife are back to normal, anything to update ?
              John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I live in Western Washington. I filled the bird feeder a month ago. Usually it's empty within a week. I suddenly thought about it this week, and when I went out to fill it again it was still half full. Usually I get lots of junkos, sparrows, and chickadees. Even blue jays eat the stuff that falls on the ground. They are too big to hang onto the feeder. The only birds I have seen in the neighborhood are the ever present crows.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

No more hummingbirds have shown up yet. We are pretty close to the big fault that runs through the length of the state of California, too..................maybe forty miles away at most. Shoot! I can't remember the name of it! My old brain does that a lot!!! OH.............the San Andreas Fault!!!

ETA.........why is the picture icon showing me as a man now? It used to look like a lady. And, I AM a lady!

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                    No more hummingbirds have shown up yet. We are pretty close to the big fault that runs through the length of the state of California, too..................maybe forty miles away at most. Shoot! I can't remember the name of it! My old brain does that a lot!!! OH.............the San Andreas Fault!!!

ETA.........why is the picture icon showing me as a man now? It used to look like a lady. And, I AM a lady!
                    Kathy I was wondering the same thing, I saw it the other day and thought , hmm that's interesting, LOL

Comment

Milky Way, did your hummingbirds ever return? It's mid-June and ours still haven't come, so I'm guessing they are not going to return at all. I'm so bummed, as they were so much fun to watch and to feed. One of our remaining three hummingbirds flew into the fence and killed itself...........so just two here now.

Comment

Hi Kathy! I donít live in Oregon actually. I only posted the article because it fascinates me. Itís also interesting that your hummingbirds never returned! 😯

Comment

Hummingbirds are alive and well in Michigan.
                          The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Working...
                          X