Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Something’s Not Right in Southern Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something’s Not Right in Southern Oregon

Has anyone seen this? 😬
    https://www.earthfiles.com/2018/03/1...uthern-oregon/

I saw that yesterday on Amir's FB posting. Concerning,to say the least...

Comment

We had eleven hummingbirds last summer...........most flew away, leaving three. We are now waiting for the migrating ones to come back, but so far, not a sign of them. So this article really concerns me. We are in southern California off the 15 between San Diego and Corona.......

Comment

Originally posted by Amazin Grace View Post
        I saw that yesterday on Amir's FB posting. Concerning,to say the least...
        Yes, that’s where I saw it. When Amir has something to say, I definitely listen!

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
          We had eleven hummingbirds last summer...........most flew away, leaving three. We are now waiting for the migrating ones to come back, but so far, not a sign of them. So this article really concerns me. We are in southern California off the 15 between San Diego and Corona.......
          Wow. When do they usually come back?

Comment

Well, that's the problem............or two, actually. This is our second spring here in the area, and I am OLD..........so, I can't exactly remember WHEN they came back last spring!!!!! It may be a few more weeks, but after reading this, I'm getting a bit worried about them.

Comment

Makes ya wonder which zone will get hit first? The Cascadia or maybe around Utah or Yellowstone. What about Alaska or New Madrid?
              A big one is bound to happen but the question is: where?

The destruction from it happening in the Cascadia would be devastating.

Comment

Last June 2017 Yellowstone had a 4.5 and it triggered 72 quakes in a 24 hour period(considered a swarm). Not uncommon for the area to have 1000 to 3000 quakes a year, but last year from June to September there were over 2400 alone.(feel free to fact check, I am going on memory). I thought something big was coming last year and started keeping an eye on seismic activity at Yellowstone and globally, as I am just interested , but activity seemed to back off at Yellowstone, for now. Live quake activity map http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
                John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
                  Last June 2017 Yellowstone had a 4.5 and it triggered 72 quakes in a 24 hour period(considered a swarm). Not uncommon for the area to have 1000 to 3000 quakes a year, but last year from June to September there were over 2400 alone.(feel free to fact check, I am going on memory). I thought something big was coming last year and started keeping an eye on seismic activity at Yellowstone and globally, as I am just interested , but activity seemed to back off at Yellowstone, for now. Live quake activity map http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
                  What made you think something big was coming last year? Or was it just because of the sheer number of quakes from June to September?

Comment

Just the sheer number of quakes in a 24 hour period, along with quake activity world wide along with volcanic activity. I just check every day or so, sometimes more often during the day if activity is significant( many over 5.0) and then I ill check volcanic activity to see if there is more or less activity. Today there some fair seismic in Alaska, Old Faithful in Yellowstone had small activity and some starting in California Mammoth Lakes, so maybe Yellowstone is waking up again ??
                    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Our oldest son (a youth pastor) and his wife and kids live in Northern California. Can't wait until Jesus airlifts us all outta here!
                      John Robinson

Scribe

Comment

Just the sheer number of quakes in a 24 hour period, along with quake activity world wide along with volcanic activity. I just check every day or so, sometimes more often during the day if activity is significant( many over 5.0) and then I ill check volcanic activity to see if there is more or less activity. Today there some fair seismic in Alaska, Old Faithful in Yellowstone had small activity and some starting in California Mammoth Lakes, so maybe Yellowstone is waking up again ??
                        Just curious how long you’ve been keeping an eye on quakes? Seems like they’re always happening. Has it really ramped up in the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post

Just curious how long you’ve been keeping an eye on quakes? Seems like they’re always happening. Has it really ramped up in the last few years?
                          Off and on for about 5 years, but found a good website in the last year so I can see almost every quake on a chart with time,size and depth for each day(24hrs)
                          This article is from NBC news, is dated(2014) but big quakes were an uptrend then https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...-years-n233661
                          Locations I have been seeing many 4.5 or bigger are New Guinea , Iran, Indonesia, and California seems to have constant small sub3.0 and Alaska gets busy at times with many small sub 3.0's
                          I am just watching many things, the Earth's magnetic field is weakening, supposedly down like 20% of what it was at the time of Adam& Eve in the garden, I like reading at Creation Science websites where scientists believe in God the Creator, and how intricately all the universe fits together ,especially where earth is concerned, with location from sun, gravitational forces, and how the simplest smallest life microbes are very complex, and then how wonderfully made and complex man is . I have been a science/biology junky since grade school, just love learning. I read somewhere that the smallest bacteria is so complex it is like a machine within a machine , and God spoke it all into existence, when things wind down he takes his arch enemy out, he will do it with one word!

Comment

That is strange about the birds not coming back as they usually do, can they sense that much in advance about a natural disaster is about to take place???
                            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Off and on for about 5 years, but found a good website in the last year so I can see almost every quake on a chart with time,size and depth for each day(24hrs)
                              This article is from NBC news, is dated(2014) but big quakes were an uptrend then https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...-years-n233661
                              Locations I have been seeing many 4.5 or bigger are New Guinea , Iran, Indonesia, and California seems to have constant small sub3.0 and Alaska gets busy at times with many small sub 3.0's
                              I am just watching many things, the Earth's magnetic field is weakening, supposedly down like 20% of what it was at the time of Adam& Eve in the garden, I like reading at Creation Science websites where scientists believe in God the Creator, and how intricately all the universe fits together ,especially where earth is concerned, with location from sun, gravitational forces, and how the simplest smallest life microbes are very complex, and then how wonderfully made and complex man is . I have been a science/biology junky since grade school, just love learning. I read somewhere that the smallest bacteria is so complex it is like a machine within a machine , and God spoke it all into existence, when things wind down he takes his arch enemy out, he will do it with one word!
                              I love reading about all that stuff! I may not be intelligent enough to really understand it all...but i certainly love at least TRYING to learn. 😉Too bad we don’t know each other in real life, we could have some great conversations!

Comment

Working...
                              X