Warning: the debt is going to blow up in everyones face

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: the debt is going to blow up in everyones face

I can only believe that the Lord is preventing this from occurring, but it is food for thought.
    You will be shocked of the statement near the end of the article.

https://newswithviews.com/warning-th...veryones-face/

The blind see this as "happy days are here again" because as long as all is well in their cozy little corner of the world then surely it is alllll good. I believe that a very dark time is coming...it must happen for all to get on board for the One World leader to swoop in and save the planet. I feel it closing in...I pray harder lately for Jesus to come take us home. I am getting so very tired of this place... I saw an article where the Pope was saying that the U.S. needs to be governed by the rest of the world...for our own good, of course. It would be laughable if not so terrifying . Terror in knowing that is exactly what is coming for every soul left here after we leave

Comment

Yes everything is lining up right in front of our faces. I am so frightened for my unsaved family members. They have no idea how bad things are going to be.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The rapture is imminent, and I believe that we are not destined for God's wrath. That said, things could get pretty dicey down here before the rapture. If hard times are coming (and I see the warning signs as well) then I pray that they come after the rapture.

Comment

All engineered to blame Trump Admin....

Comment

Working...
            X