Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

The Sun And The Earth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun And The Earth.

I was reading that the earths shield from radiation is failing! if we are in the last of the last days these things must happen !
    The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire.
    They were seared
    by
    the intense heat and they cursed
    the
    name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. I just LUV how 100% accurate the sword of GodJesus is.

All of the above is post rapture. Magnetic pole shift disaster has been hyped for years now ...
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Interesting stuff, Watched a video yesterday on the earth's magnetic poles, since the time of creation the planet has been winding down sort of a slow death, but we know the end of the story from God's book.
      http://www.icr.org/article/depletion...agnetic-field/
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
      X