Why A Red Moon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why A Red Moon?

I walked out this morning at 5 am and the stars where shining bright and very clear but the moon was Red>>Why<< very strange.

Partial eclipse.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I guess a lunar event happened or a couple at once:
      1) 2nd full moon during the same month
      2) full eclipse of moon, when it happens the moon gets the reflection of earth's sunrise and sunset at the same time, thus a red tinted moon

this is what I remember from the meteorologists on the news this am, also I think they said it does not happen very often, maybe 50-150 years and I could be in error on that so better to look it up.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

A red blue moon!
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Itís a super blue blood moon!

Super blue Moon appears in Scotland's skies http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-42895670
          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Pretty awesome.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
            X