Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Why A Red Moon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why A Red Moon?

I walked out this morning at 5 am and the stars where shining bright and very clear but the moon was Red>>Why<< very strange.

Partial eclipse.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I guess a lunar event happened or a couple at once:
      1) 2nd full moon during the same month
      2) full eclipse of moon, when it happens the moon gets the reflection of earth's sunrise and sunset at the same time, thus a red tinted moon

this is what I remember from the meteorologists on the news this am, also I think they said it does not happen very often, maybe 50-150 years and I could be in error on that so better to look it up.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

A red blue moon!
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Itís a super blue blood moon!

Super blue Moon appears in Scotland's skies http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-42895670
          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Pretty awesome.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
            X