Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin and AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guNrsaOZrgo

Not only is AI an indicator of Jesus soon return because of Daniel being told that knowledge shall be increased at the time of the end, but it does seem, according to the video, indicated that taxes shall be collected by the government by making Sophia a citizen or recognizing her as a citizen of Saudia Arabia,
    an electronic person. I found it quite interesting that bitcoin is earned by solving mathmatical equations, bitcoin seems to be of value recorded by computer as nothing more than a bit. The mathmatical equations are getting significantly harder to solve which is requiring much more than a single computer to handle, so essentially, these large buildings house vastly large computer systems to actually mine or farm for the answers. In a way it is pretty funny, because it seems to have no more value than fiat money, backed by nothing more than faith in that system of currency.

Sophia and other robots like her can learn and their learning curve can be exponential because everything that is learned by one can be sent to the cloud where all robots learn from that database, sort of like the Borg from star Trek.

michigander, please add some commentary reflecting what's in the link.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
      michigander, please add some commentary reflecting what's in the link.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guNrsaOZrgo

Not only is AI an indicator of Jesus soon return because of Daniel being told that knowledge shall be increased at the time of the end, but it does seem, according to the video, indicated that taxes shall be collected by the government by making Sophia a citizen or recognizing her as a citizen of Saudia Arabia,
      an electronic person. I found it quite interesting that bitcoin is earned by solving mathmatical equations, bitcoin seems to be of value recorded by computer as nothing more than a bit. The mathmatical equations are getting significantly harder to solve which is requiring much more than a single computer to handle, so essentially, these large buildings house vastly large computer systems to actually mine or farm for the answers. In a way it is pretty funny, because it seems to have no more value than fiat money, backed by nothing more than faith in that system of currency.

Sophia and other robots like her can learn and their learning curve can be exponential because everything that is learned by one can be sent to the cloud where all robots learn from that database, sort of like the Borg from star Trek.

Comment

This just makes my head swim...AI...the cloud...bitcoin...I feel like there is a whole alternate universe developing...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          This just makes my head swim...AI...the cloud...bitcoin...I feel like there is a whole alternate universe developing...
          Makes my head swim too, I would hate to face everything that is occurring right now without knowing that Jesus is coming back for the church soon.

I would like to add a comment about the author of Bitcoin or originator of Bitcoin is that the person, according to the video, has vanished into thin air, speculating that the person was not the originator of Bitcoin but AI was. Something else to add to that alternate universe.

Comment

Working...
          X