Trump supports a two state solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B Allen View Post
    We, here on this message board, are hoping for Israel to make "peace" (though a false peace) soon to fulfill prophecy.

Going home
    Yay!!
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

:bouncie
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

That Trump might consider a two-state solution is concerning. However, it seems to me like God has surrounded Trump with Godly men who will, no doubt, tell him the truth. I just keep praying for the lost and for God's children, that we are safe.
        1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

That Trump might consider a two-state solution is concerning. However, it seems to me like God has surrounded Trump with Godly men who will, no doubt, tell him the truth. I just keep praying for the lost and for God's children, that we are safe.
          1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by B Allen View Post
            We, here on this message board, are hoping for Israel to make "peace" (though a false peace) soon to fulfill prophecy.

Going home
            I'm as eager to go as you are but I also don't want to see Israel ruin itself either by good intentions or political folly.

It is going to happen we know, but I don't wish for the consequences, for the death and bloodshed that's going to come with it. But I'm being duplicitous with that, I know. I do want to go home. I do want to see prophecy fulfilled. But I don't want to see Israel suffer so.

It's going to be an exceedingly great and utterly terrible day when God once again directly intervenes in the affairs of man.

I also think you're thinking of the false peace that they'll make with the antichrist. Abbas is terrorist scum in charge of a terrorist state but I don't think he's the antichrist and I still doubt anything significant will come of these meetings. Abbas doesn't understand negotiation doesn't mean getting everything you want.

Even if given some grand deal, if some small minor point is off the table, he walks just because.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel and Israel isn't stupid or unwise to the motivations and intentions of their radical neighbors. And despite the media portrayals, Trump isn't a stupid man. He's far and above the last guy we had.

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
              Yeah, the way Trump seems to work, I'm inclined to wait for things to happen more than I am to react to things during the process. He only shows the cards that he wants others to see and he understands the benefits of secrecy when it is beneficial.
              My sentiments precisely. Trump is much too wise to show all his cards. As well, his opponents distort his positions.

Comment

Working...
              X