No announcement yet.

Trump supports a two state solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...

Comment

^^ just watched it!!
      Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Mr. Trump did not address these dynamics, preferring to focus on his confidence that he could produce a breakthrough agreement. “I think we’re going to make a deal,” Mr. Trump said, describing that as personally important to him. “It might be a better and better deal than people in this room even understand.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/1...ael-trump.html
        My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

Comment

LOVED that Bibi stood up for Trump on the anti-semitism question! ❤

Comment

'And he shall confirm the covenant with many.....'

Mr Netanyahu also said he wanted "change" but said it could not happen until the Palestinians recognised Israel's requirements.
            Both hinted that discussions were already underway to achieve a "bigger deal" with the involvement of "Arab partners" and "many many countries".

Could this be Daniel 9:27?

'And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. And for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate'

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-drop...peace-10769400

Comment

I have nothing to add other than I hope we are getting close!!

Diane
              Diane
              Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...
                Thanks for posting! I really do like Amir's and JD's prophecy updates. While I don't always agree I usually learn something new (even if that is a new POV).

Comment

Amir and Israel

[QUOTE=Koalie;2627785]I appreciate Amir's analysis of the joint press briefing...

Thank you for posting his latest news. What a blessing to listen to him. What a powerful presentation, looking forward to the next news. Like him, I feel like their is powerful news coming soon. Even my husband enjoyed listening to him, and that is wonderful news.
                  Thanks again for the posting.

Comment

What is President Trump's son-in-law's nationality?
                    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by twisty58 View Post
                      What is President Trump's son-in-law's nationality?
                      It would appear that he is Jewish/Polish.

http://ethnicelebs.com/jared-kushner
                      sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Netanyahu: Trump meeting 'historic', we see eye-to-eye

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225178

Comment

Originally posted by B Allen View Post
                          Netanyahu: Trump meeting 'historic', we see eye-to-eye

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225178
                          I just watched this interview and I thought Hannity asked some great questions, and of course Netanyahu answered honestly and in an articulate manner.

He said that Isreal and other countries such as Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and UAE, all share this in common: they have the shared threat of radical Islam. Sunni radical Islam in the form of AL Queda, and the Shiite radical Islam called Iran.

I'm curious to see what sort of alliance will be made between the above countries and Isreal, and how the US and GB will be involved in it all.

Meanwhile...Iran continues to increase their nuclear capabilities and Russia had a spy ship off our East Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                            I just watched this interview and I thought Hannity asked some great questions, and of course Netanyahu answered honestly and in an articulate manner.

He said that Isreal and other countries such as Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and UAE, all share this in common: they have the shared threat of radical Islam. Sunni radical Islam in the form of AL Queda, and the Shiite radical Islam called Iran.

I'm curious to see what sort of alliance will be made between the above countries and Isreal, and how the US and GB will be involved in it all.

Meanwhile...Iran continues to increase their nuclear capabilities and Russia had a spy ship off our East Coast.
                            Exciting times we're living in...That's for sure.

Comment

I've got my eye on the new administration and their goal to make peace in the region. It's interesting President Trump earmarked his son in law, Jared Kushner, to lead the effort.

Diane
                              Diane
                              Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

Originally posted by poc4dw View Post
                                I've got my eye on the new administration and their goal to make peace in the region. It's interesting President Trump earmarked his son in law, Jared Kushner, to lead the effort.Diane

Yep, and Netanyahu even said during their joint press conference that he's known Jared for many years. I'm sure he trusts him.

Comment

Working...
                                X