Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netanyahu calls Putin today (Israel may invade Syria!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Netanyahu calls Putin today (Israel may invade Syria!)

    Netanyahu suddenly called Putin on the eve of the New Year
    https://www.rusdialog.ru/news/91650_1483210847

    Google Translated from Russian:
    December 31, 2016, 22:00

    Russian President Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the Syrian crisis and the Palestinian-Israeli settlement.
    This was reported by the Kremlin press service.

    According to information, the conversation was initiated by Jerusalem. The sides discussed the situation in the Middle East, including the conflict in Syria, as well as the process of Israeli-Palestinian settlement.

    Details were discussed also bilateral cooperation between Moscow and Jerusalem.

    In addition, the leaders exchanged congratulations on the New Year.

    Earlier it was reported that Putin has urged Netanyahu to a joint resolution of the Middle East crisis. He also expressed hope for further cooperation between the countries in 2017.

    It was also noted that Netanyahu admitted to Putin, in any case, the Israeli army can begin the invasion of Syria.

  • #2
    Hook in the jaw?
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

    Comment


    • #3
      My thoughts, too, Borrowed Time. As Colonel Klink would say, "VEDDY INTEDESTING!!"

      Comment


      • #4
        I want to make a note, I think when the translation states "in any case", I think it meant "under any circumstance" Israel can choose to invade Syria.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ah yes

          Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
          My thoughts, too, Borrowed Time. As Colonel Klink would say, "VEDDY INTEDESTING!!"
          Colonel Klink reminds me of our current buffoon VP. What a step "up" Pence will be !!!!

          And as for borrowed time, do I even have time to lose 10 pounds????? Or just enjoy that extra piece of cheesecake? Honestly, I will still be somewhat surprised if Trump is even inaugurated.

          I just keep thinking of scenarios of how renewed support for Israel fits into Prophecy. Unless that would lead them to a false sense of "peace and security" and then BOOM - the gang" of thugs come to take their " booty".

          Or does Israel feel safer to whack Damascus with our "moral" support (it's all we have since our military has been systematically destroyed in the past 8 years)? You have to wonder if Russia is already posed to wipe us out in some way, which would render us unable to do any more than lip-service?

          So many possibilities, but so little time, it seems. But God already has it figured out- and He doesn't need my help.

          Comment


          • #6
            All the puzzle pieces moving into place.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by madcat View Post
              Colonel Klink reminds me of our current buffoon VP. What a step "up" Pence will be !!!!

              And as for borrowed time, do I even have time to lose 10 pounds????? Or just enjoy that extra piece of cheesecake? Honestly, I will still be somewhat surprised if Trump is even inaugurated.

              I just keep thinking of scenarios of how renewed support for Israel fits into Prophecy. Unless that would lead them to a false sense of "peace and security" and then BOOM - the gang" of thugs come to take their " booty".

              Or does Israel feel safer to whack Damascus with our "moral" support (it's all we have since our military has been systematically destroyed in the past 8 years)? You have to wonder if Russia is already posed to wipe us out in some way, which would render us unable to do any more than lip-service?

              So many possibilities, but so little time, it seems. But God already has it figured out- and He doesn't need my help.

              Fasting could be an option. But cheesecake is hard to resis. :laugh

              Just so much of everything and I agree. It's so hard to see what the clear picture is in God's work but we've gone from "maybe" to starring at Israel sitting right in the thick of prophecy.

              Jan 15th will be an interesting day indeed.

              :Israel
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't think the phone call is the hook in the jaw,
                but I can see where the partitioning of Israel could become the "unwalled villages" part.

                Originally posted by USCG_Vet View Post
                I want to make a note, I think when the translation states "in any case", I think it meant "under any circumstance" Israel can choose to invade Syria.
                Thank you for the translation insight, and frankly, thank you for starting this thread.

                That said, I do have to ask how you are familiar with the Russian Dialog News agency?
                I have studied Russia, on and off, over the years, and I am not familiar with it.
                We do need to be careful, in this day, of "fake news" agencies.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by madcat View Post
                  Colonel Klink reminds me of our current buffoon VP. What a step "up" Pence will be !!!!

                  And as for borrowed time, do I even have time to lose 10 pounds????? Or just enjoy that extra piece of cheesecake? Honestly, I will still be somewhat surprised if Trump is even inaugurated.

                  I just keep thinking of scenarios of how renewed support for Israel fits into Prophecy. Unless that would lead them to a false sense of "peace and security" and then BOOM - the gang" of thugs come to take their " booty".

                  Or does Israel feel safer to whack Damascus with our "moral" support (it's all we have since our military has been systematically destroyed in the past 8 years)? You have to wonder if Russia is already posed to wipe us out in some way, which would render us unable to do any more than lip-service?

                  So many possibilities, but so little time, it seems. But God already has it figured out- and He doesn't need my help.

                  I think about this too, and cant help but wonder about trumps safety. With so many haters out there, and the current time on the prophetic clock, its hard to say if this man will make it through his term or if God is allowing us a temporary "Nineveh" type of experience.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by madcat View Post
                    Colonel Klink reminds me of our current buffoon VP. What a step "up" Pence will be !!!!

                    And as for borrowed time, do I even have time to lose 10 pounds????? Or just enjoy that extra piece of cheesecake? Honestly, I will still be somewhat surprised if Trump is even inaugurated.

                    I just keep thinking of scenarios of how renewed support for Israel fits into Prophecy. Unless that would lead them to a false sense of "peace and security" and then BOOM - the gang" of thugs come to take their " booty".

                    Or does Israel feel safer to whack Damascus with our "moral" support (it's all we have since our military has been systematically destroyed in the past 8 years)? You have to wonder if Russia is already posed to wipe us out in some way, which would render us unable to do any more than lip-service?

                    So many possibilities, but so little time, it seems. But God already has it figured out- and He doesn't need my help.

                    I hear ya! I'm still going to try to lost those ten pounds but I can't wait for my new body!!!!
                    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

                    4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X