Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Your Calendar for January 15th, 2017.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We (the USA) now stand officially, arm in arm with Israel! Hallelujah!!
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Comment

Originally posted by BigMoose View Post
      We (the USA) now stand officially, arm in arm with Israel! Hallelujah!!
      I hope that the actions of this new administration are consistent with the words that were spoken during the campaign.
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

Totally agree!!

Everything is still falling into place.

Lord come and get us!! We are ready!!
        It really is!!!!!

I've been watching since 2006. Since then we've followed a jagged road, sometimes taking four steps to midnight, then sometimes none at all...for a while.

This past month we took two HUGE steps to the Tribulation. Huge.

LORD, we are READY!!!

Diane
        Diane
        Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
          Totally agree!!

Everything is still falling into place.

Lord come and get us!! We are ready!!
          Yes!!!! We are ready!!!!!:

Trump is wrong, Israel wont have peace until Yeshua comes back but at least he isnt (or at this time) appearing to be an enemy of Israel like Obummer obviously was and didn't care who knew it.

Comment

Against Israel ??

I thought the whole world was supposed to come against Israel. It seemed this was happening when O was in office and betrayed Israel at the last moment. But now that Trump is in office and has Israel's back so to speak , it seems things might have slowed down, prophetically speaking.

It seems as though I'm missing something.

Could someone clarify for me please, I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by tscopemkr View Post
              I thought the whole world was supposed to come against Israel. It seemed this was happening when O was in office and betrayed Israel at the last moment. But now that Trump is in office and has Israel's back so to speak , it seems things might have slowed down, prophetically speaking.

Oh it hasn't slowed down one bit! In fact, I think it's speeding up:

{Mod Snip - Removed Tweet}

Today 1/22/5777
              Bi-Bi Approves building homes inside the forbidden 1967 boarders:
              http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701

Today 1/22/5777
              Donald Trump 'to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Monday'
              http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7540476.html
              Last edited by Tall Timbers; January 24th, 2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Just because Trump supports Israel doesn't mean this country does. There were a lot of secular news agencies boasting about how Obama and Kerry did Israel a favor. Likewise the two U.K. representatives that didn't sign the UN agreeement did so with a firm backlash if from parliament. We also see Russia stepping in to help organize Palestine so they can get their way. And events such as the Roman Catholic Church giving Palestine an embassy inside the Vatican and not allowing Israel to have one.

I would also say I the dramatic interest in moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is still moving according to Heavenly Father's plan. The Anti-Christ (not saying it's trump) has a heavy interest in Jerusalem in order to have a 7 year peace treaty signed for the rebuilding of the third temple in order to demand worship there. The global response to USA doing this has been met with a lot of hostility.

If the church is removed we may not see the 100% fulfillment of that prophecy but we see it's a lot closer than it has been in years past.

All is done in God's Perfect Plan. His timing will be at the precious moment it needs to be fully fulfilled at.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I thought the whole world was supposed to come against Israel.

In God's timing. Every Word in the Bible will prove to be True.
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                    In God's timing. Every Word in the Bible will prove to be True.
                    Agreed. Also, let's not forget that we don't really play a role in the end times prophesies, and that the US is, today, kind of a fragile nation. We are completely dependent on technology in general, and electrical devices specifically, to do anything, even to feed ourselves. One EMP or a couple of terrorists detonating nukes could render us irrelevant on the world stage. Then the rest of the world, which is hostile to Israel could do as they please without any interference from us.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                      Just because Trump supports Israel doesn't mean this country does. There were a lot of secular news agencies boasting about how Obama and Kerry did Israel a favor. Likewise the two U.K. representatives that didn't sign the UN agreeement did so with a firm backlash if from parliament.
                      I was so thrilled to read that Trump asked Britain's PM Theresa May, to take care of Israel until Jan. 20th when he was inaugurated. And they did, by not signing the statement against Israel in the 70 nation meeting...
                      His theology was wrong, as it is God in charge of Israel's care, but his love of Israel was evident.
                      sigpic
                      I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

• OK,Thanks guys, it's a lot clearer to me now!!

Exciting times for sure!!

Comment

• This has been a busy month

OK,Thanks guys, it's a lot clearer to me now!!

Exciting times for sure!!
                          Oh it hasn't slowed down one bit! In fact, I think it's speeding up:

{Mod Snip - Removed Tweet}

Today 1/22/5777
                          Bi-Bi Approves building homes inside the forbidden 1967 boarders:
                          http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701

Today 1/22/5777
                          Donald Trump 'to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Monday'
                          http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7540476.html
                          I really love Netanyahu's and Trump's stick-to-it-iveness when it comes to follow through!!

There's so much going on. It's difficult to keep up with it. I like to put it into a timeline so it makes sense: http://www.comingchristmovie.com/mid...ion-proximity/

Y'all I think we took huge leaps towards a peace process. We will see...but I can't wait to see it!

Diane
                          Last edited by Tall Timbers; January 24th, 2017, 12:37 AM.
                          Diane
                          Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

Working...
                          X