Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
    Hi, I don't have Facebook and I can't seem to find it on YouTube. Could you share it if possible?
    Hi Koalie, not sure I can post a Facebook link here...? The video is only on his Facebook page from what I can see.

Anyone can access the video by...

1. Typing "Jay Sekulow Facebook" into their search engine, click link (his page)...
    2. Click "Not Now" when prompted to sign in/log on...
    3. On the left side of his Facebook page, click videos...may have to click "Not Now" again...
    4. 2nd row, 1st video titled "Breaking News: Third Attack on Israel by the Obama Administration at the UN"
    5. Click on video and it should open right up and start playing.

Comment

No access to or idea about Facebook but here it is on Breitbart:
      http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...i-settlements/
      Fox News reports: Critics who thought the U.S. opened the UN’s anti-Israel floodgates by abstaining on a vote condemning settlements last week say an obscure subsequent move by the world body to establish a “blacklist” of Israeli companies proved them right.

Lost amid the angry words that followed the Dec. 23 UN Security Council vote that critics called an American betrayal of Israel was a Christmas Eve appropriation of $138,700 to fund a database of companies doing business in the West Bank. The measure puts UN prestige behind the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, say critics.
      Also found here:
      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01...companies.html
      “The types of data they are talking about acquiring would be to form the basis for future sanctions against companies that did business on the West Bank,” Fox News contributor and former U.S. Ambassador to the UN John Bolton told FoxNews.com. “That’s the only purpose of it that I can see.”

The request for funding, first adopted last April, would “investigate the implications of the Israeli settlements on the civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights of the Palestinian people throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territory,” which extends to East Jerusalem, and would “produce a database of all business enterprises” working in territories disputed between Israel and the Palestinians.

Bolton said the database is an “effort to lay the groundwork” for the UN Security Council to follow up on its anti-settlement declaration by imposing costly economic sanctions.

Although the Obama administration was widely criticized for not using its Security Council veto power to stop the anti-settlement resolution, it did oppose the General Assembly’s move to create the database.

“In close consultation and cooperation with Israel, we joined the Israelis recently in opposing funding for work related to the database, but this effort, unfortunately, was not successful,” U.S. Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power told FoxNews.com in an emailed statement. “We will continue to strongly oppose, in close coordination with Israel, any additional measures related to this one-sided effort if they arise moving forward.”
      Oh? we opposed it? Really?
      But we still fund them, and therefore fund the creation of the database.
      Disingenuous.

Comment

This is huge and yet, on the MSM we hear more about what the Kardashians ate for dinner last night.

I pray that when Trump takes office he makes the move to stop funding the UN. But it wouldn't surprise me if Obama puts some order in place that keeps Trump from doing just that.

Keep Isreal in your prayers.

Last night we watched "Fiddler on the Roof". Towards the end the Jewish people were told to leave their small Russian village, and one of the people asked the rabbi, "Isn't NOW a good time for our Messiah to come?"
        My kids shouted, "Jesus! Your Messiah is Jesus...He already came!"
        To which I said, "and He's coming again."

JD Farag has said, "The purpose of the tribulation is for the salvation of the Jewish nation."

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
          This is huge and yet, on the MSM we hear more about what the Kardashians ate for dinner last night.

I pray that when Trump takes office he makes the move to stop funding the UN. But it wouldn't surprise me if Obama puts some order in place that keeps Trump from doing just that.

Keep Isreal in your prayers.

Last night we watched "Fiddler on the Roof". Towards the end the Jewish people were told to leave their small Russian village, and one of the people asked the rabbi, "Isn't NOW a good time for our Messiah to come?"
          My kids shouted, "Jesus! Your Messiah is Jesus...He already came!"
          To which I said, "and He's coming again."

JD Farag has said, "The purpose of the tribulation is for the salvation of the Jewish nation."
          Never seen Fiddler on a Roof.

Always been a Joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat kinda guy.

As for the Kardashians, anything to keep people dumb. And make them dumber. Football is easily my favorite sport but don't understand the worlds obsessions with what players do every waking moment.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post

As for the Kardashians, anything to keep people dumb. And make them dumber. Football is easily my favorite sport but don't understand the worlds obsessions with what players do every waking moment.
            I don't want to hijack the thread (sorry...I'm prone to it, I know) but you should watch Fiddler on the Roof with your family. I'm not a fan of most musicals but this one is special. Maybe because I'd watch it every time I went to my grandparents as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post

I also highly recommend Fiddler on the Roof. I have seen it a couple of times during my life. It is a very moving movie.

Comment

Those who blacklist Israel I'm thinking will not be prosperous. History gives testimony to this.

Comment

Working...
                X