Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I need to spend time time in the Word. I was watching parts of Kerry's speech, and when he was talking how he was "certain" there could only be peace with a two-state solution I yelled at the tv "The only thing certain is that your face is ugly". I just cannot stand that man.

    Does anyone have a good chapter to read re: my feelings of hatred and anger towards Obama/Kerry for what they are doing? I may just re-read Revelation to remind myself how this all ends. I am sooo mad!!!!!! :explode

    Comment


    • #62
      Forgive me if my "paste" job is weird - been having copy and paste difficulty on my iPad - but this is fascinating! It's an article about Greece's Tsipras weighing in on Israel's issues!
      Giving it a try:

      http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Polit...IwNDU4QUFBMTI=

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Accepted View Post
        Forgive me if my "paste" job is weird - been having copy and paste difficulty on my iPad - but this is fascinating! It's an article about Greece's Tsipras weighing in on Israel's issues!
        Giving it a try:

        http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Polit...IwNDU4QUFBMTI=
        That was interesting! Especially interesting is how Greece wanted to have better relations with Isreal when they began feeling economic instability.
        Hmm

        Also, does anyone know if this resolution that passed forces Isreal to give up the land that has mass amounts of natural gas?

        Comment


        • #64
          Ungodly

          Originally posted by crunchymama View Post
          I need to spend time time in the Word. I was watching parts of Kerry's speech, and when he was talking how he was "certain" there could only be peace with a two-state solution I yelled at the tv "The only thing certain is that your face is ugly". I just cannot stand that man.

          Does anyone have a good chapter to read re: my feelings of hatred and anger towards Obama/Kerry for what they are doing? I may just re-read Revelation to remind myself how this all ends. I am sooo mad!!!!!! :explode
          I hear you, it's hard to listen to his lies, belligerence, ignorance, and ungodly stance. Very political person, who totally believes his own words. It makes me want justice, NOW. But, the God of our Bible tells us Justice is his, in his own time.
          We are to abnegate all things to the Lord, and that means ALL, so we know He will deal with this ungodly person in His own time, in His own way. Someone may say that's judging, personally, I think it's discernment not to trust Kerry.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Accepted View Post
            Forgive me if my "paste" job is weird - been having copy and paste difficulty on my iPad - but this is fascinating! It's an article about Greece's Tsipras weighing in on Israel's issues!
            Giving it a try:

            http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Polit...IwNDU4QUFBMTI=
            This article is from November 2015- were you meaning to post this article?

            Originally posted by Koalie View Post

            Also, does anyone know if this resolution that passed forces Isreal to give up the land that has mass amounts of natural gas?
            I believe so, yes. The Golan Heights is "contested territory" and part of the pre-1967 borders. Also West Bank and Gaza and parts of Jerusalem are also considered pre-1967 borders, right? I read that the UN resolution wanted Israel to go back to pre-1967 borders. But I don't think anyone really knows what this "peace plan" will ultimately look like.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              I hear you, it's hard to listen to his lies, belligerence, ignorance, and ungodly stance. Very political person, who totally believes his own words. It makes me want justice, NOW. But, the God of our Bible tells us Justice is his, in his own time.
              We are to abnegate all things to the Lord, and that means ALL, so we know He will deal with this ungodly person in His own time, in His own way. Someone may say that's judging, personally, I think it's discernment not to trust Kerry.
              I just wish those "Christians" would stop trying to destroy Israel.

              Not sure if they missed the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers........
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

              Comment


              • #67
                [QUOTE=crunchymama;2623346]This article is from November 2015- were you meaning to post this article?


                No, my mistake!! Akk!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Well the list of earthquakes in USA isn't reassuring.

                  https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
                  Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I'm going to bookmark that link to earthquakes. I'm assuming the number on the far right is the depth in kilometers, so the one in Paris Idaho says -1.6. What does that mean? I've never been to that area of Idaho (I'm in North Central) but it's awfully close to Yellowstone.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by crunchymama View Post
                      I need to spend time time in the Word. I was watching parts of Kerry's speech, and when he was talking how he was "certain" there could only be peace with a two-state solution I yelled at the tv "The only thing certain is that your face is ugly". I just cannot stand that man.

                      Does anyone have a good chapter to read re: my feelings of hatred and anger towards Obama/Kerry for what they are doing? I may just re-read Revelation to remind myself how this all ends. I am sooo mad!!!!!! :explode
                      You may find comfort in Psalm 37. The whole thing (Psalm 37:1-40) addresses evil people, righteous people, justice, inheriting the land, etc. A sample:

                      Psalm 37:7-9 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

                      Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

                      "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                      ______

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                        I'm going to bookmark that link to earthquakes. I'm assuming the number on the far right is the depth in kilometers, so the one in Paris Idaho says -1.6. What does that mean? I've never been to that area of Idaho (I'm in North Central) but it's awfully close to Yellowstone.
                        https://www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9827/3344
                        Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by crunchymama View Post
                          I need to spend time time in the Word. I was watching parts of Kerry's speech, and when he was talking how he was "certain" there could only be peace with a two-state solution I yelled at the tv "The only thing certain is that your face is ugly". I just cannot stand that man.

                          Does anyone have a good chapter to read re: my feelings of hatred and anger towards Obama/Kerry for what they are doing? I may just re-read Revelation to remind myself how this all ends. I am sooo mad!!!!!! :explode

                          I'm rather partial to Psalm 2. I've also found myself singing (to myself) the end of the song "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I'm not wishing for it but I am honestly surprised that something horrific hasn't already happened to US. This is a Yellowstone blowing get up, CA falling get in the ocean, nuclear explosion in NY type of sin. Why are we still functioning? No I'm not being facetious, I'm serious.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              God's got this. Maranatha!
                              sigpic
                              Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

                              John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                              Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                                You may find comfort in Psalm 37. The whole thing (Psalm 37:1-40) addresses evil people, righteous people, justice, inheriting the land, etc. A sample:

                                Psalm 37:7-9 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
                                Originally posted by ArkieTuzi View Post
                                I'm rather partial to Psalm 2. I've also found myself singing (to myself) the end of the song "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."
                                Thank you both! I think I'll be in Psalms tonight!


                                Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                                God's got this. Maranatha!
                                Good reminder

                                Random thought I had: People are calling for Trump to at least partially defund the UN as punishment for the resolution against Israel. If he does, would that send the UN into chaos and instablilty? Destory the UN as we know it? Possibly lead to a new global government?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X