Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictable

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
    Sadly, Barack Obama is too willfully blind to understand that he has yet again stabbed the apple of God's eye - Israel - in the back and there will be consequences for him personally. If he had any inkling of God's righteous judgment that's eventually coming his way, he'd be on his knees repenting right now. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.
    Absolutely. I think Huckabee said it best " Obama has completed his betrayal of Israel and the US". Completed being the operative word.
    As in "stick a fork in it, it's done". I think he just had his ultimate Judas moment in history. And the sad part - he's actually SO proud of himself.
    He gave Satan a fitting "Christmas" present.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
      Absolutely. I think Huckabee said it best " Obama has completed his betrayal of Israel and the US". Completed being the operative word.
      As in "stick a fork in it, it's done". I think he just had his ultimate Judas moment in history. And the sad part - he's actually SO proud of himself.
      He gave Satan a fitting "Christmas" present.
      Sad, but definitely true.
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador View Post
        Very interesting video...thanks so much for posting it!
        sigpic
        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Israel continues building on settlements

Also Israel is starting to lessen work with the 12 countries who supported the bill.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...?client=safari
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Burdensome stone

I'm so not worried about Israel...Christ has their back. However....

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Pray for God's mercy

Comment

Originally posted by DerRickster View Post
              ... I am curious not how the Lord will handle this (USA betrayal of Israel) in regards blessings. This passive aggressive move from a narcissistic megalomaniac is ...
              I have been pondering this also. One thing we can take to the bank is our God is fair, just and righteous. He will not "get" the USA on a technicality. He will do as He says He will do, but it will be fair and in agreement with scripture. He knows how many of us support Israel per His Word. Thankfully the house and senate are not behind this obamination. Even some democratic senators are now trying to distance from his decision at the UN. This decision is NOT the will of the people. It is an act of what is now a rogue president and his court of treasonous characters.

I trust God in His judgment on this. What I remember is within 7 days of Trump being elected, and Trump inviting Netanyahu to the White House, and stating publicly our support of Israel; the second largest oil field in the world was announced as being found in the continental USA.
              "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Comment

Originally posted by DerRickster View Post
                I'm so not worried about Israel...Christ has their back. However....

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Pray for God's mercy
                I don't mean to sound as if I'm worried about Israel. We know who is in control. I'm more excited about it because His Word is being true again!! My mind is absolutely blown away at the scoffers. They still laugh and call it "fairytales" and they don't want to realize what is right around the corner.

Truth is I wouldn't be surprised if the world is going hard against Israel because they want to "destroy God". I studied and looked into occult things before I was saved and I will tell you the leaders of the government, the media, and entertainment even believe in God. They just believe they can beat Him.

I know God knows what's in my heart. I pray often for more lost souls but with the constant attacks on Christianity (true Christianity) I'm ready for His Righteousness to come!
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

New Zealand was one of the sponsors of the U.N. resolution.
                  I would definitely be concerned if I lived in New Zealand, or
                  knew someone that lived there. They have a very "peaceful"
                  land, but have had some frightening earthquakes lately...

Comment

Many here are seemingly unaware of the potential ramifications of this horrible action. The UN resolution says essentially that the West Bank of Israel belongs to the "Palestinians", including Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. ** The UN is basically saying that this is now territory illegally occupied by Israel.**

This opens up "permission" for all the Muslim countries surrounding Israel to invade and make war on her. Since they know that Trump will be in office soon and he won't stand for that, we may see some terrible yet exciting activity over the next 3 weeks. Watch and look up!

I highly recommend that all here read up on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 war(s) and the countries participating. The table is set. We may indeed see a major war of end time prophecy come to pass before our eyes!
                    Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are feeble-hearted, Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with a vengence, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you." Is 35:3-6

Comment

Articles

Originally posted by watchwoman View Post
                      Many here are seemingly unaware of the potential ramifications of this horrible action. The UN resolution says essentially that the West Bank of Israel belongs to the "Palestinians", including Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. ** The UN is basically saying that this is now territory illegally occupied by Israel.**

This opens up "permission" for all the Muslim countries surrounding Israel to invade and make war on her. Since they know that Trump will be in office soon and he won't stand for that, we may see some terrible yet exciting activity over the next 3 weeks. Watch and look up!

I highly recommend that all here read up on the Isaiah 17 / Psalm 83 war(s) and the countries participating. The table is set. We may indeed see a major war of end time prophecy come to pass before our eyes!
                      I agree, the news makes one cry, and looking up at the same time. If you haven't read the home page articles by Matt Ward and Daymond Duck, they are highly informative, as always.

Comment

Earlier, somebody mentioned Zechariah 12:3, due to our vote at the UN. As for myself, I feel that any condemnation is totally on Obama and his administration. On November 8th, the people of this Country voted for closer ties to Israel, Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, an end to Federal funding of Planned Parenthood, Pro-life judges appointed to the benches, and so on. The person currently occupying the White House is not transitioning for the next administration. He has gone rouge and will continue to do what all community organizers do. And that is incite and divide people. I heard he was going to do a "scorched earth" on his way out of office, and so far he hasn't disappointed. Hang on guys - This is going to be a very long 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          I agree, the news makes one cry, and looking up at the same time. If you haven't read the home page articles by Matt Ward and Daymond Duck, they are highly informative, as always.
                          Juniper, I'll have to read those articles you suggested.
                          I read this http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/...ArticleID=8361 by Wendy Wippel this morning.

Comment

I am on the edge of my seat over these next three weeks! It is a short window of time left in which it is known that the U.S. Commander-in-Chief would not lift a finger to help Israel!

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                              I am on the edge of my seat over these next three weeks! It is a short window of time left in which it is known that the U.S. Commander-in-Chief would not lift a finger to help Israel!
                              Agreed! Come quickly, Lord Jesus, we long for Your appearing.
                              sigpic
                              -Lynn

Comment

Kerry is seriously delusional. He just dropped the peace and security line.....
                                sigpic
                                Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
                                X