Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. passes Israeli settlement resolution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Bolton says that Obama did it to try and tie the hands of the next administration. I believe that is part of the reason why we abstained from the veto. I am curious not how the Lord will handle this in regards blessings. This passive aggressive move from a narcissistic megalomaniac is chicken crap. I am waiting for a remedial judgment from the Lord because of this. On a prophetic side, it's one step closer to for the world to hate Israel even more.

Comment

So can Trump even do anything about this once he's in office?

Pastor Jack Hibbs made the comment that he thinks Obama did this to get his foot in the door with the UN.

Funny how Obama is OK with dictator countries like Cuba and Iran but turns his back on Isreal. Jan 20th can't get here soon enough.

Comment

God will never forsake Israel, even if Obama has. This news has really put a burden on my heart...
        Keep lifting them up in prayer...and might as well throw a few in there for the US...we are in serious trouble
        God's ways will always be accomplished, with or without us.
        sigpic
        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Israel and the aftermath of the UN vote

Joel 3:2

“I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”
          As most of the RR community knows the Bible speaks of a transition from the Church Age into the Tribulation where focus goes back on Gods people and they become the center point of the worlds judgement. Obviously time will truly tell how close we are to the imminent return of our Lord and Savior but I don't think this event is minor.

USA who has been known to veto and support Israel didn't protect Israel as Obama takes one last shot at Gods chosen nation.

https://www.google.com//s/www.washin...?client=safari

As many Christians reflect this time of year to remember the birth of Our Savior Israel is also already dramatically reacting to the UN on the first night of Hanukkah even though it is a minor Holiday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...?client=safari

Netanyahu has already cut funding to some UN groups and within a month will have reevaluated contracts between Israel and the UN and whether UN representatives will be allowed to remain in Israel.

Personally I will be directing my prayers to lost souls, Israel, and to the Lord coming for His church. I can pray for my enemies but Obama has made my heart harder now that even after his shameful stance with the UN vote he lights a menorah and wishes Jewish people and Israel a Happy Hanukkah.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...?client=safari
          Last edited by Steve53; December 25th, 2016, 04:58 PM. Reason: Thread merge
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

The Israel-Palestine conflict: a brief, simple history

Youtube video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU&t=17s

Comment

Israeli settlements in the "West Bank" - a brief history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Comment

That last article with the link of Obama in front of a menorah just fires me up.

I keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem and for the many souls who need Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                  That last article with the link of Obama in front of a menorah just fires me up.

I keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem and for the many souls who need Jesus.
                  Obama standing in front of a menorah after this makes you realize if he ain't the antichrist he is an antichrist. Absolutely maddening.

My pastor did a good job tonight in his sermon and you could tell Israel was an influence. He had everyone open up their Bibles and told everyone to not use their phones. He had us all open up to the blank page and stare at it. Explained how some theologians call it the silent years. Where no Bible was added. But he disagreed and called it the screaming years and went into the nebacanezzer dream of the statue and how all of Daniels prophecy was being fulfilled then and how God works even if the Bible isn't be written in. He kept adding about how Israel was looking up during this blank page and our turn to start looking up is here. He made sure people weren't lost on only focusing on Jesus' birth and remember the work on the cross and encouraged everyone to fully commit to Jesus as their Savior. It was very moving and even my children who don't attend the adult sermons often were blown away and got it all!!
                  Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Israel summons its USA ambassador back

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...?client=safari

Netanyahu summoned ambassadors from 10 of the 14 countries that voted in favor of the resolution and have embassies in Israel: Britain, China, Russia, France, Egypt, Japan, Uruguay, Spain, Ukraine and New Zealand, according to Reuters.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post

It should show OB saying BAH HUMBUG!!! Because that is what it reminds me of.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder why God is allowing all of the evil men and women who betrayed Israel to live. I know they will stand before the God of Israel in the final judgment, but I'm thinking a little leprosy or flesh eating worms are in order for this betrayal. Frankly I was half expecting a tornado to take out the white house or something.

I honestly fear for their souls and by extension the souls of their families. What a fearful thing it will be to fall into the hand of God.

I wonder what God is up to?

Comment

Worms!

Originally posted by wynnsmom` View Post
                          I wonder why God is allowing all of the evil men and women who betrayed Israel to live. I know they will stand before the God of Israel in the final judgment, but I'm thinking a little leprosy or flesh eating worms are in order for this betrayal. Frankly I was half expecting a tornado to take out the white house or something.

I honestly fear for their souls and by extension the souls of their families. What a fearful thing it will be to fall into the hand of God.

I wonder what God is up to?
                          I have been praying for those worms since before the 2008 election, when I realized what a liar and evil man he really was. Obviously God had a plan for him, and maybe this is the final nail in the coffin that will fulfill all nations turning against Israel.
                          And as for the tornado whacking the White House, it would have had to swung around and whacked Hawaii - you know, the last MULTI-MILLION dollar vacation WE get to pay for ????? Yeah, that one !

It's a LONG time till January 20th, especially when you are as demonic and despicable as our betrayer-in-chief.

Comment

Peace and security

I know very little about how the UN operates and I did not know until just a little while ago that the mission of the UN Security Council which voted against Israel on Friday is literally to maintain international “peace and security.”* The potential prophetic ramifications of what they just did (re the aforementioned Gen 12:3 and Joel 3:2) seem even more interesting given the peace-and-security specificity of their mission.

Also, as you know, America abstained from the vote. All fourteen of the remaining members voted against Israel. I was having a hard time trying to find a complete list of those that voted against Israel, so I got the info on the member states from the UN. For those who are interested, I posted the list below**:

1 Thes 5:3 (ESV) While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

*The Security Council
                            “Under the Charter, the Security Council has primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security. It has 15 Members, and each Member has one vote. Under the Charter, all Member States are obligated to comply with Council decisions. The Security Council takes the lead in determining the existence of a threat to the peace or act of aggression. It calls upon the parties to a dispute to settle it by peaceful means and recommends methods of adjustment or terms of settlement. In some cases, the Security Council can resort to imposing sanctions or even authorize the use of force to maintain or restore international peace and security.”
                            Source: http://www.un.org/en/sc/

**Security Council Current Members
                            Permanent member states: China, France, Russia, UK, US
                            10 Non-permanent members (2-year terms, regional basis; current members listed, including end-of-term dates): Angola (2016), Egypt (2017), Japan (2017), Malaysia (2016), New Zealand (2016), Senegal (2017), Spain (2016), Ukraine (2017), Uruguay (2017), Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) (2016)
                            Source: http://www.un.org/en/sc/members/index.shtml

[Note: For info on the other principal organs of the UN, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations]

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                            ______

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              So Samantha just through Israel under the bus. Maybe, Trump will have a special going away party for her and Hellery.
                              My poor old ticker can't take much more of this UN stuff.
                              Our Lord must be hurting awful too. Pray that the Lord will bring forth much fruit out of this mess.
                              It is so funny that you said, "Our Lord must be hurting awful too"
                              I was just telling someone that I feel so sorry for Jesus, the way He is being not only neglected, but reviled!
                              I know this is all a part of the end, but it still breaks my heart!
                              1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Sadly, Barack Obama is too willfully blind to understand that he has yet again stabbed the apple of God's eye - Israel - in the back and there will be consequences for him personally. If he had any inkling of God's righteous judgment that's eventually coming his way, he'd be on his knees repenting right now. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X