Russia, Iran, and Turkey Meet to broker a Peace Deal For Syria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia, Iran, and Turkey Meet to broker a Peace Deal For Syria

I found this very interesting especially since the U.S. wasn't invited.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-broker-peace/

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
    I found this very interesting especially since the U.S. wasn't invited.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-broker-peace/
    Would you invite Obummer to it since he hates Putin? :-P
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
      Would you invite Obummer to it since he hates Putin? :-P
      Especially considering Putin caused the defeat of Hillary!

Comment

A slap in the face to Obama in front of the whole world. I wonder if Obama even gets it...

Comment

For so many years, I've read that Russia, Iran, and Turkey are the big players in the Gog-Magog war.... and here are those exact nations aligning with one another, while ensconced in fighting in Syria, just over the border from Israel! Amazing! Now, if Israel hits Damascus hard, fulfilling Isaiah 17, then these other three can use that act as their rationale for attempting to invade Israel (in truth, to go after her oil and gas reserves)! However, they will encounter a very big surprise, as the Lord God intervenes on Israel's behalf.

I personally see the rapture in there before the Gog-Magog war starts, simply because the Lord's focus is then back on Israel, to show them that He is the Lord. Therefore, the Church may be gone at that time.
          Thoughts?

Comment

I also think the rapture is before Gog/Magog march on Israel........for the same reason as you.

Comment

Gog/Magog, Rapture, antichrist revealed are 3 interchangeable events to me. Meaning I can't get a solid order of what happens when.

I always felt the Rapture proceeded the antichrist reveal just from scripture plus I am of the mind set that "aliens" are demons and will be used to explain away getting rid of all us troubling christians.

Gog probably is a result of antichrist since gog/Magog is clearly focused on Israel.

Does anyone happen to know how these alliances looked say 5 years ago?
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

The players have certainly been set on their spots onstage for the next scene! Right there and ready to begin.......... how awesome is it to be alive at this time, and watch prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes! Jesus is coming soon!!!

I may be wrong, but I've contemplated this election and it's outcome......... I was not particularly thrilled with either nominee. But to read the hatred and vitriol throughout the whole debacle, and even now, and knowing it will continue for the next four to eight years (if we are here that long, which I doubt)........... I have come to a few conclusions.

1) God has created a stop-gap for our country. We are going down, for sure, but perhaps the results of the election will slow down the momentum for His purposes.

2) We know from scripture, that God uses broken men for His purposes. Throughout our Holy Bible, there are example after example of who God uses..........they are not perfect men, they are broken men. Trump is broken, as are all of us. His brokenness has been exposed more prevelently than yours or mine would be. I believe God will use Trump to fulfill prophecy. I've read that Trump has recently accepted the Lord. I know that he has surrounded himself with some Christian men for advice. I've not see any fruit in His life, but if He is a new Christian it may take some time for that. But, God can use anyone.......Christian or not, to accomplish His purposes.

3) God has put Trump in office to further the decline and demise of our country. Hillary could have and would have done the same, if that's the case. So, their must be a reason the Donald prevailed.

4) My faith is not in a man. My faith is not in a government system. My faith is not in this country or this world, for that matter. My faith is in my Lord and Saviour and He will prevail.

Everything that is happening is in God's control. His Word is true forever and ever. I have nothing to fear. The worse thing that can happen is that I will leave this world........goodbye!.........and return to my eternal home in heaven. What a glorious day that will be!!!

Comment

I wonder if Obama will veto the UN resolution against Israeli settlements??
                  Donald trump has said, "VETO IT!"

We shall know soon enough...

Comment

I was surprised that the US was not included, bet Putin would have included the US if Trump was in office.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                      Gog/Magog, Rapture, antichrist revealed are 3 interchangeable events to me. Meaning I can't get a solid order of what happens when.

I always felt the Rapture proceeded the antichrist reveal just from scripture plus I am of the mind set that "aliens" are demons and will be used to explain away getting rid of all us troubling christians.

Gog probably is a result of antichrist since gog/Magog is clearly focused on Israel.
                      In terms of order of events, I see it this way:
                      Antichrist is revealed after the removal of the restrainer (taken to be the Holy Spirits presence in the church), therefore the rapture precedes antichrist revealed.

Ezekiel 38/39 results is mass destruction of Gog/Magog alliance, resulting in world chaos and a rapid need for a new order / peace agreement with Israel. Makes sense to me that the antichrist makes a rapid rise to power after Gog/Magog to fill the void.

Which leaves us with two possible orders:
                      Rapture - Gog/Magog - Antichrist revealed
                      Gog/Magog - Rapture - Antichrist revealed

I'm not locked into either order in my thinking, but I'd lean towards the rapture first due to the imminent nature of the event. There's nothing in scripture that says a certain event has to precede the rapture, except for the 'fullness of the gentiles' to be reached.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozaprah View Post
                        In terms of order of events, I see it this way:
                        Antichrist is revealed after the removal of the restrainer (taken to be the Holy Spirits presence in the church), therefore the rapture precedes antichrist revealed.

Ezekiel 38/39 results is mass destruction of Gog/Magog alliance, resulting in world chaos and a rapid need for a new order / peace agreement with Israel. Makes sense to me that the antichrist makes a rapid rise to power after Gog/Magog to fill the void.

Which leaves us with two possible orders:
                        Rapture - Gog/Magog - Antichrist revealed
                        Gog/Magog - Rapture - Antichrist revealed

I'm not locked into either order in my thinking, but I'd lean towards the rapture first due to the imminent nature of the event. There's nothing in scripture that says a certain event has to precede the rapture, except for the 'fullness of the gentiles' to be reached.
                        The way I interpret the book of Revelation is the Church age and then John experiencing (or at least being shown) the Rapture.

After praising and singing we see Jesus open the 1st of 7 seals. To me this is a clear representation of the antichrist.

Then we see the 2nd seal broken and the red horseman which represents war.

It just seems Rapture antichrist then gog/Magog seems to align a bit better without allowing contradictions from my point of view.

Comment

I was talking to my boyfriend about this yesterday and this was how we were both kinda thinking:

Kinda put a thought in my head....what if the Ezekiel 38 war and the Zechariah prophecy go side by side. Meaning...Zechariah says that Jerusalem will be a burden to all nations and with trump wanting to move our embassy to Jerusalem from tel Aviv which would make the the U.N furious along with all the other nations since Israel doesn't have any allies so Russia turkey Syria all those countries come together to form a plan to attack Israel however Russia says never mind and does an about face but Ezekiel says there will be a hook in the jaw so what if they decide to go after Israel but Russia changes their game plan and they aren't going for the same reason but they are going for the natural gas and oil that is in Israel? And somewhere in there is Isaiah 17

Please excuse the super long paragraph we were texting

Comment

Working...
                          X