Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani School Massacre

More Than 100 Children Killed By Taliban In Pakistani School Attack

At least 126 people have been killed in the attack, more than 100 of them children, after Taliban gunmen stormed a military school in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar, in the worst ever militant attack to hit the troubled region.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Pakistan.html

Dear Lord, when are you coming?
    Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

in the last 4 days alone, we have seen a march in NYC with people chanting about wanting dead cops, a hostage situation in Syndey created by a terrorist, a terrorist plot foiled by police in Belgium, and now this, all these people killed in packistan. All i can think of is in Noahs day, when God looked across the face of the earth and seen nothing but wickedness. At the pace we are going, the 4 horsemen will be grazing in the back yard very soon

Comment

Every day, it's always something else. The really sad thing is that, even 10 years ago, if any one of the recent events in the world were to have happened, it would be a major deal. I would truly have been shocked about it. But now.... there is just nothing..... nothing that shocks me. I barely bat my eyelashes because all of this evil.... it's just so normal.

Comment

[QUOTE=Haeddre;2523178]
        More Than 100 Children Killed By Taliban In Pakistani School Attack

This from the religion of "peace and love"?????????????? Amazing how silent the MSM and White House is these days on these demonic acts. But then they are busy creating our own civil breakdown.
        How long until a home-grown terrorist from Minneapolis or St. Paul goes on a rampage, since they unfortunately harbor the largest hotbed of ISIS sympathizers in the US. It's coming to a town near all of us soon.
        I keep thinking, SURELY the birth pains have reach the max ??????????????

Comment

Father in Heaven, we pray down this evil that is claiming so many lives every day. Men and women are suffering all over this world right now but the children, Lord, the children are so innocent and don't understand why these things happen. I ask for Your protection for all the children of the world in these last days. Keep them from harm and this despicable evil. I pray for all of those who lost loved ones in Pakistan and anywhere else in the world today. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. In Jesus' strong name I pray. Amen.

Pray down the evil and pray for the last Gentile to be saved so these dear children, we and all of God's people can go home to the safety of Heaven.
          Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Originally posted by SavedWretch View Post
            Father in Heaven, we pray down this evil that is claiming so many lives every day. Men and women are suffering all over this world right now but the children, Lord, the children are so innocent and don't understand why these things happen. I ask for Your protection for all the children of the world in these last days. Keep them from harm and this despicable evil. I pray for all of those who lost loved ones in Pakistan and anywhere else in the world today. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. In Jesus' strong name I pray. Amen.

Pray down the evil and pray for the last Gentile to be saved so these dear children, we and all of God's people can go home to the safety of Heaven.
            Amen and Amen!!
            The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

There are moments when I conjure the pipe dream that there are some things all the world can share,

Regardless of race, religion, income, ... you'd think we'd all treasure children (at least after they were born)
                Yes, there is a minority of warped people for whom jail seems their best habitation.

But the smile, the laugh, the innocence (perceived). One might believe there could be some common ground,

And yet the outrage of mass slaughters of children is often silent, or the response is one of senseless emotion.
                Rarely is any real action taken to protect our little ones.
                Perhaps abortion has done its primary mission - to numb us to the pain of a child's death.

And a part of me screams to rid the world of these psychotic islamic infidels,
                but that would entail the elimination of their supporters, families and their own children.....

So who is the just one?
                Only God.

And perhaps half a world is ready to kill for their false one.

Which is what sets Christ apart.
                For we are to live for Him and hand all judgments to Him.

And the world will hate us even more for doing that.

Even in a just war, innocent ones die.
                I do pray for our leaders, for our servicemen, even for our enemies.... murder is never an answer, killing is a poor one, and war only spreads the violence to all.
                It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                sigpic

Comment

Exactly. Prayers in agreement.
                  Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

Praying in agreement. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
                    Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

There just aren't any words here...
                      Bible prophecy is not given to scare us, but to prepare us.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if children are considered righteous or simply innocent. But when things like this happen this from Isaiah 57:1-2 comes to mind: "The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace, they find rest as they lie in death."

I've considered this too as we hear of so many brothers and sisters in Christ who are being murdered for the name of Jesus; and their faithfulness unto death brings honor and glory to our God. And even as I reflect on this, these lines from old hymns come to mind: "Farther along we'll know all about it, farther along we'll understand why..", and "We'll understand it better bye and bye...".

Maranatha!
                        Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

Working...
                        X