No announcement yet.

Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus, Syria says

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a prophecy update yesterday that mentioned the strikes by Israel near Damascus.

How much longer can it be?
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

How much longer? weeks, months, years, centuries..... or we could go any moment,

As for Israel, it seems their best bet is to see muslims fighting and killing each other. Israel's main goal becomes containment.

I'm watching for a winner and a massive coalition. Until then, I suspect, USSR -Iran will wait for an opportunity.
      It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
        How much longer? weeks, months, years, centuries..... or we could go any moment,

As for Israel, it seems their best bet is to see muslims fighting and killing each other. Israel's main goal becomes containment.

I'm watching for a winner and a massive coalition. Until then, I suspect, USSR -Iran will wait for an opportunity.
        No no no! I can't wait weeks months or years. The world is out of control. (Not Gods control, of course) my gosh the news in just the past month could scare a person half to death. I can't begin to imagine what tribulation will be like...thank You, Jesus we won't be here!!! I want to go home today!
        1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

I'm weary; I want to go Home today too! Please Jesus? By the way of the Rapture, I mean

Comment

Working...
          X