Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herzog to replace Netanyahu?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/herzog-...rime-minister/

Thanks for posting... There are 3 months before the run-off in March. I think Netanyahu has time to get his team together, it will be a good fight though. Many are upset with Netanyahu, but many also know the cost of freedom. It may take a Centrist party to force a "peace and safety" attitude. Then.....
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

Herzog wants to take Israel in another direction

Livni would be part of coalition and Herzog wants the "Clinton perimeters"

Somehow 'the many' must make an agreement with the anti-christ. Now, whether the 'many' are the representatives of the UN or the Israeli themselves, we know it will come to pass. The 'hows" are the unknown.

How in the world the Israeli leaders can promote themselves as the cause of the arabs' anger is mind boggeling until you realize many are agnostics......but even then they know what happened when they gave up Gaza and every other thing they compromised on... Then again, look at the poisoning against the Jews that is happening in our own country.

Comment

Working...
      X